EARFONES: sony hp-75 or creative ep-630?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Helo,
i just want to know the diff in quality betn these two EARFONES: sony walkman hp-75 or creative ep-630? i have the sony. it sounds heaven. so is creative any close to being heaven?
thanks HEAVENS!

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ its Rs 850 currently.. i got it for 1k 6 months earlier.. but make sure u get the original.. there r more fakes out there than the original ones!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76195

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Well thanks 4 the info dude...Can u please tell how can I differentiate the original 4m the fake ones?? Is there any sort of identification??

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@uppalpankaj .. It would be difficult to find the original one in case you haven't seen the original one.
I would suggest you to get it from a standard shops like .. Reliance digital/Vijay sales/Croma/Big Bazaar.. any branded shop... You can be at least sure that you won't find there duplicate scrap... But you have to pay Rs 200 to 400 extra as these shops strictly follow a fixed/retail price...

Tamoghno

Padawan
Does anybody know where in siliguri i can find ep630 ?

Also indiatimes.com is selling it for around 845 + free shipping . Are those original ? Anybody got experience ?

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
I dnt recommend buyin frm third parties coz of warranty probs.go to any big shop in ur place .u wil surely find it.also try hunting at hongkong markt.its my personal fav!

Tamoghno

Padawan
Nowdays its impossible to find original products in hongkong market. And i've tried to find it with creative distributor , ezone , big bazaar everywhere i could. So online is probably my last option . But i'm very sceptical about buying from internet because i've not bought anything online.

Are you from siliguri ? How do you know hong kong market then ?

Tamoghno

Padawan
Rs 1026 is bit too much for thing that retails for less than 850.also i'll try my best to avoid ebay

Have you guys checked shopping.indiatimes.com ? I think that offer is pretty good if its original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom