EA games thread.discuss everything that is related to ea games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
hello guys in this thread you can post your queries and discuss about any games whose publisher or maker is ea.:D

well let me start first.
well i have a question regarding nfs mw.in that game how do you get awared for reckless driving.i mean i never got any point in reckless driving. how to drive recklessly in that game please explain.:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you mean the "Infractions"???

to get the "recless driving", just drive fast in streets (not highway) & recklessly:D (breaking, crashing stuffs)

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
yeah letz roc n roll.:Dand for digit i visit at 5-6pm and 12.30 to 1.30am.lets join the cops and just keep checking the chat messages there.well i may not be able to play continiously due to high ping rate.but will keep trying.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
so you ready for gta mp now, man its hard to catch you:D

@ wat time you visit Digit forum???

He is busy fighting with Raiden(me). So he is quite busy.

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
hi birdii!:D.where were you??thanks for hoping in.:D

I was teleported by scorpion and now iam searching for you :D. No problemo :). Iam going to sleep. There is no poin on sitting on net. I can hardly browse. :(

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
join novclan, novocaine.

btw is MK (& gta) a EA publish:D:D:D

for some reason today all servers givin 400+ ping:x

GTA is a EA publish? From when?.

Mercenaries 2 is by EA GAMES :D

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^(s18000rpm) hmmmmm.....i was about to mention that. like as most of the ea games has bugs(as u have said earlier).so why this ea thread should be bug free.:D

(MK &gta are bugs in this thread).:D

T

thunderbird.117

I hope you guys will play Mercenaries 2 will me in online :(

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
what kind of game is this??

It is same has GTA with vehicles, feeroam and many more things. See in this thread Mercenaries 2 is by EA GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom