E398 or K700i please tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
I have an E398 and I dont see a video recording fucntion anywhere.... And I have to agree with DrGrudge. By the way Grudge nice comparisons there....tho I see u tend to favour Nokia ;)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
icecoolz said:
And I have to agree with DrGrudge. By the way Grudge nice comparisons there....tho I see u tend to favour Nokia ;)
Tnx for the compliment, ice! 8)

abt the nokia thing, i was the one who started nokia versus SE thread! And i mentioned in my post that if he "doesnt wants to see abt nokia " too.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
yea I knw ! Nokia was the leader a while ago...but not anymore and the one thing I hate in Noka phones is the build quality.....My bro has a 7650 and within 3 months that thing lost colour....I really love the build quality of the Motorola. thats one of the main reasons I got it...I just looks so damn good! Previous owned a Nokia,SE and a Samsung...

Scorpion

Journeyman
K700i is the king

I got my new k700i out of the box, it rocks, I just love it. :D

No more comments, the topic is closed. K700i is da best.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: K700i is the king

Scorpion said:
Hey dude, i can prove K700i is npt the BEST!

It is an open challege, shall i prove u wrong :?:

progistheway

Broken In
Re: K700i is the king

Scorpion said:
I got my new k700i out of the box, it rocks, I just love it. :D

Hey dude we want something more constructive than "k700 is da best"
We know it's a good phone but u don't have to go around forums posting that as if u're the first guy to find that out. We don't need to reinvent the wheel.

I have heard of many people complaining about the slow speed of firmware on the moto e398. Well here might be a remedy for that; flashing/flexing. I Flashed my firmware to 98SR and upgraded the Flex to 7R. It has become a lot faster now and more responsive. But then Flashing is pretty dangerous so do it only if you know what u're doing. One interesting fact abt. the phone is that the hardware itself does support video recording but the firmware doesn't. So if motorola decides to release a new firmware that supports video recording then viola u get that too.

You may want to check out this wonderful moto modding forum at

*www.howardforums.com/

If you need any help regarding flashing/flexing u can PM/email me.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
mate...please dont bump old topics. this one is close to 3 months old! And by that time better phones are out there in the market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom