DVD Writting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zegulas

Traceur
Hi, I have recently bought a new LiteOn DVD writer, now the problem is that, I made a mulitisesion DVD using Nero Express ver.7 for my Game's steups, but some 500MB space was remaining, so I added some 234MB setups again to it and now I can only see the latest setups that I have burned, so where are the old files, one of my friend told me that while writting the DVD I may have choosed the wrong track or something.
Now how do I retrive the old files, is there any software for such purpose?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I think you are able to see only the new session. Some softwares like PowerISO/ISO Buster help you see the previous sessions :)

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
I have iso buster, but I dont know how to see previous sessions, could you please be more elaborative?

nil_3

In the zone
If everything fails, try Recover4All Professional or any Data Recovery software. It will recover everything in your DVD though in RAW format. But it wil work for you.

theraven

Technomancer
when u use isobuister it'll show u 2 tracks on the cd
select the one u wanna view ... as simple as that

sometimes multisession discs have that problem

hsnayvid

Journeyman
You should import the old track when you burn again on a Multisession disk.

Keep this in mind next time you burn.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
try nero multi mounter . install it ( u'll hav to read readme for doing this ) .

Now right click on drive ( after inserting disc ) go to properties. u'll see a tab called volumes ( and others like recording , autoplay ...) . select volumes . now select whichever u want ( of the volumes listed ) , u can see previous ones also..

TIP - to avoid this from happeneing from next time choose the last track ( alsways ) while doing multi session.
If u're using nero express , insert the disc , after drive has detected the disc then go to "make data disc ". previous info can be seen . in nero express if u rite the disc as multi session wihout first inserting the disc . this happens !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom