DVD to AVI (XviD) Backup- A Complete Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
Hello eveyone

Decide to write a new pictorial on backing up DVDs (provided you own the original disc). Here it is.....

DVD Backup- A Complete Guide

V

vaibhavtek

Wonderful Tutorial.

*www.imgx.org/files/13026_gkbg6/Awesome%20-%20Gliter%20Text.gif

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Thanks very much for your appreciation...:)

I am upgrading it to include another tool to make the ripping more complete...so keep it under watch...;)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh my God! What's with all the crappy colours and font faces and varies sizes and ugly screenshots and bad layout?

No offense, man, but not many people will be reading your article, no matter how good it may be. I'd intended to, but it is impossible.

You have to work on the design. Just simple text, aligned to the left with the parts you want highlighted in bold. Use no colours and only one contemporary font like Helvetica or Verdana or some such. Use pictures only where necessary and use better highlighting tools (get rid of all the ugly green and red and blue ovals and circles). Also, the theme (of the operating system you're using in the screenshots, not the blog) looks crappy. Stick with the default (which isn't much better either but anything other than the one you chose is an improvement).

I generally would post something positive to go along with all the harsh criticism but I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything good about it.

Disregard all the free advice if you aren't interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom