~DVD Splitters~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_freak

Broken In
well...guys i have been trying to find a software which could split a vob file.....~~~by splitting i mean just splitting n not ripping it into some .avi format and then splitting...that's no big deal ;)...i got a Super DVD Ripper ...but the problem is that it took around 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs just to rip one .vob file of some .99gb size...that's hell lot of time..
i even got this Allok Video Splitter...but the problem is to select which codec for splitting..otherwise it doesn't work...
could anyone plz recommend a software which could just split a .vob
file and preserve it in smaller .vob files...

ashfame

Padawan
wrong section dude!
i never participate in a thread in the wrong section but this time i didn't realize its in the tutorial section.
take care from next time

ripping is a processor intensive task & u might hav noticed that whenu rip ur cpu usage in taskbar jumps to all time high!
its that only. maybe u hav a slower processor.
it requires lot of calculations that cpu has to done & if ur cpu is not a >3ghz monster, it will surely take time.

OP
T

tech_freak

Broken In
well...sorry for posting it in the wrong section...
but my problem wasn't that...even i have 3Ghz processor...what i was asking was for a software that could split a dvd without ripping it...if u could just tell the software name...that would be good..

bikram_singhy

Broken In
there is a software

DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter

*www.soft32.com/download_14710.html

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multim.../DVDCutter_Stream_and_Mp3CDWav_Converter.html

it does cutting job and more too....

trial version....

checkit out and post the results

thanx

amrit1

Are we there yet?
what hapend to this forum???? everybody is posting in wrong section
are admins and mods are sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom