DVD Drive problems

OP
pra85

pra85

Blogger
Re: DVD Drive problems Solved

even though i dont know how it was solved:shock: but now i can write my dvds now with the same burner

this is what happened
i got a idea that i should install some Linux distro and then try to write the dvd ,so i installed Fedora ,but while installing it formatted my whole of HDD and converted it into a single partition of 931 GB and after spending some time on fedora i couldn't understand what to do so i re-installed WIN 7 Ultimate and now it is writing the dvds
Neither did i change any hardware nor anything else and it just writing of its own accord.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: DVD Drive problems Solved

even though i dont know how it was solved:shock: but now i can write my dvds now with the same burner

this is what happened
i got a idea that i should install some Linux distro and then try to write the dvd ,so i installed Fedora ,but while installing it formatted my whole of HDD and converted it into a single partition of 931 GB and after spending some time on fedora i couldn't understand what to do so i re-installed WIN 7 Ultimate and now it is writing the dvds
Neither did i change any hardware nor anything else and it just writing of its own accord.

I hope when Linux installer formatted your whole HDD, it was intentional and you didnt lose any of your data.

If your problem is solved now, then ifs safe to say that it was some driver related problem. :-D

Top Bottom