DVD Cover for Hindi Movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
plsoft

plsoft

Journeyman
thnx for the site mod-the-pc. However, i think the database is still quite small and not much movies included. Thnx nways. Do u know any other site?

S

SE><IE

Does anyone now how to paste the covers? I mean so that I don't ruin my discs if they are not properly pasted. Any link?

S

SE><IE

@baadshah: you didn't get me. lets say I printed the cover, now how should I paste it. I hope it won't tear off and ruin my discs

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
it means he wants that printed paper to be pasted on DVD/CD

i_kill: now thats ur responsibilty to paste it correctly i guess. or is their any other method?

S

SE><IE

Well... I have never tried it and hence wanted to know from who already got his hands dirty. Will it work? Won't it tear off in due course of time?

Baadshah

Banned
i_kill said:
Well... I have never tried it and hence wanted to know from who already got his hands dirty. Will it work? Won't it tear off in due course of time?

no it will not just put it on the cd, else there is also a better way, u can get printeble dvd-r or cd-r which u just have to print like u print dvd cover but to print on a cd printeble u need a special printer

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ i kill

:D try to print on DVDs directly :D

sorry yaar but no other solution to paste

(I mean to say, no other solution => other than permanent gum)

:D :D

S

SE><IE

LOL, maybe I should try feviquick (chutki me chipkaye).
Thanks guys :D

cosx

Broken In
u can use a cd spindle case( comes with the bulk pack of 10 pc cd) to properly align the printed circular paper 2 b stick onto the cd.

BUT !!!
Honestly speaking this cover may damage ur cd drive if it become loose.
So it is better to avoide this printed covers.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Always prefer those CD stickers . So u have to just remove them n paste on the CD like stickers.....no need of gum,glue,feviquick etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom