Dust filter suggestion

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
+1

Also do try to take the smallest holed mosquito net coz that works well..
Or else you can try using a thin old cloth which is white or black and through which air can pass easily...

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
+1

Also do try to take the smallest holed mosquito net coz that works well..
Or else you can try using a thin old cloth which is white or black and through which air can pass easily...
Cloths will block air a lot, tried it once, a very fine cloth, rpm dropped to 900(fan was 2k rpm).

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
Dude I am using a cloth and the RPM is the same as without it..That cloth is too old and weak but it gets the job done...
Or else if the Op wants then he can buy a mosquito net, that works fine too..
I even saw Fan filters on ebay.in at a price of Rs.199 a piece for a 120MM but I don't recommend it due to it's cost...

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
Dude I am using a cloth and the RPM is the same as without it..That cloth is too old and weak but it gets the job done...
Or else if the Op wants then he can buy a mosquito net, that works fine too..
I even saw Fan filters on ebay.in at a price of Rs.199 a piece for a 120MM but I don't recommend it due to it's cost...
Yeah, its sold by gadgetz and by god he is robbing us blind, a piece of mosquito net for 200?

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Yup..I guess we people in India should really get some modding stuff as they are available in other countries.. Coz even if there is a single helpful product in the market then it's sold by only one vendor who tries his best to rob us by quoting astronomical prices..

tkin

Back to school!!
Yup..I guess we people in India should really get some modding stuff as they are available in other countries.. Coz even if there is a single helpful product in the market then it's sold by only one vendor who tries his best to rob us by quoting astronomical prices..
Yeah, that guy(gadgetz) sells 4 anti vibration rubber fan screws for 99/-(small) and 200/-(large), its daylight robbery.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
The Mosquito Net works well, but if anyone is installing it from the inside then they should really take a stiff net (which Tenida has given a link to)or else the fan may suck it in..
But preferably due to regular cleaning purposes it should be installed from the outside...

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Dont only use mosquito net, use a 2mm or 3mm thin SPONGE withit or without it, its better than mosquito nets to avoid dust u can buy it within 20Rs.

U mean like this?

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/NZXT%20Gamma/DSCN0442.jpg

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
That sponge looks fit to catch dust but how is the air flow through it i mean Does it allow proper air flow ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Don't use any dust filetr, clean your pc with a vacuum once every month or so, and remove all components and clean once every 3 months.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Removing every component once in a month is very long process.I am too lazy in this :( So dust filter and vaccum cleaner is good idea.:))

Top Bottom