Dudes from bangalore

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
the main problem is fixing a date and time suitable for all.
lets do one thing, there are holidays coming, lets meet say on sat or sunday at 10:30 in say in MG road.

ppl who know members from this thread contact them personaly and from here so others will know what is happing and how many will turn up.
if its on sunday acesuresh and i are in.

now you guys decide and post accordingly.

PS:- do not expect chicks. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Spencers

EDIT: Damn .. Im going to sleep now!!! :| 3:40 AM ... god knows if I will reach at 10:30 in the morning :(

EDIT:
Blame it on "Rusty" , stupid neighbour's dog didnt let me sleep till 5:30 AM :mad: it was barking like hell to wake up its owners , lets see if I can make it up to the meet or not :(

Last edited:
OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
lets see what happens the meet is postponed to evening. Same place the time say 17:30 hrs MG ROAD Spensers.

nix

hey if the meet is really postponed to 1730? if so, then i can come...i just need someone to confirm this...
actually my numbber has changed..i will be PM it to other blore members here to keep me updated. i just need someome to immediately confirm if the meet is at 1730...today..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
where on MG road is spencers ??

i hvn't been to MG road since 5 years..

i don't think i will even go in the next 5 years..or will i .:confused:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Folks, what happened? Hope you guys met. Come on guys, you won't be assigned an undercover op in the meet :D

Suresh told me that most half of the guys backed out and only 3 were ready to meet!!! and Hence the meet was postponed. That is bad.... :(

Great going!! Gotta kno 5-6 of you met :) Charan had jus called me up. Do post in the pics :)

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
ho ho...we did meet up.. :cool: that too..there were totally six of us who turned up....Charan, Aryan, Nix, Suresh, Krishna and myself..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I was the late commer :p , went at almost 7 PM :p , was there till 7:20 , next time will be more fun :D , BTW who got the photo?

EDIT: I came to know that I forgot my CAM when I almost reached MG Road. :mad:

BTW I really felt very comfortable with the guys .. except sitting in the cramped table @ Coffee House :D . All were very down to earth and I felt really happy meeting you guys. :)

Thank you guys for making this "meet" a success :) specially Suresh and Krishna

1000 Invisible reps to you guys :D

Last edited:

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Thanks for the msg acesuresh, I am sorry i cud not make it, was out of town. I will definetly try to make it the next time. Nice to know that those who met enjoyed the time.

Top Bottom