Dudes from bangalore

siddartha

Right off the assembly line
shantanu said:
@siddaharth : dont be rude with your language.. i dont care you are new i wont ask you to read forum rules before banning you.. you should respect the old members..
>>>>.....
sorry shantanu.............i just remembered abhi.....abhi is cool am wit him for 4 years......he is just acti n here..........sorry i dont use man

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
hey guys, please don't be so harsh on Siddartha... mistakes do happen and he was frustrated from all the postpones (am i right Sid :D ) Well i think now even this has to be postponed to Sunday (9th of September)

There is enough time to free oneself till Sunday and its a matter of 1 or 2 hours hence please don't come up with any reason:| .

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
busy working buddy... and checking the posts on the other threads :)

how about you.. bunked d coll again :p

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
^^you don't?
I am free any time, just make a proper plan and post and i will make arrangment to my time table. as i said i do not have any girl friend issues.
any time any where.

siddartha

Right off the assembly line
hey ace thanks for support>>>>>>i think i shd meet u prior to all these guys....fine this thursday am free toooooo.....i will make it up.....sunday bust bazaaaaaaaar .....cant even step out

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Buddies i cannot come on thursday, as i work i get only offs on weekends. U ppl carry on i'll catch up some other time and not to worry Krishna will fill me in on the details of the meet.

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Guys please check this post.....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66805

Respond back to me guys do u ppl wanna buy it

Top Bottom