Dual SIM under Rs. 7000

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Hello guys,
I want to buy a new mobile phone under 7000 rs.

Must have features :-
1) Dual SIM
2) Good internet connectivity
3) Big screen size
4) Indian (Marathi) language for 'Typing' is must !

Nice to have features :-
1) WiFi
2) Good music player
3) Camera clarity

I know I'm expecting a lot in this budget, but I cant stretch it more.

I have shortlisted 2 phones :-
1) Micromax Q550
2) Karbonn K1212

Please tell me how are they ?
You can suggest me other phones too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your replies guys.
I've bought Karbonn K30. (4,000 Rs. with 2GB mem. card)
No other phone was having Indian languages support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
dont buy Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, Karbonn, LAVA, Zen.... The reason is that they are chinese mobiles which have not been tested for their SAR value...its very dangerous and can have long term effect on the health of the users. The government of india should make the testing and publishing of SAR values compulsory for all mobiles sold in India

Using a phone with SAR value above 1.0 is not recommended.

Beware!!!

just_asim

100% GENUINE
+1..
dont buy Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, Karbonn, LAVA, Zen.... The reason is that they are chinese mobiles which have not been tested for their SAR value...its very dangerous and can have long term effect on the health of the users. The government of india should make the testing and publishing of SAR values compulsory for all mobiles sold in India

Using a phone with SAR value above 1.0 is not recommended.

Beware!!!

and above that battery performance decrease upto 50% ..only after 2 to 3 months of full use..

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
There are two new touch-screen phones from Samsung. They'll be launched in India soon. I feel their price in India will be between 5 and 6k. Check more here.

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Thanks for your replies guys.
I've bought Karbonn K30. (4,000 Rs. with 2GB mem. card)
No other phone was having Indian languages support.

Top Bottom