Dual SIM Android, budget uncertain

the.one

In the zone
Again back to where we started. -_-

Yureka @9k is better and more VFM than S4 @18k. S4 will not get anything after lollipop which will have crapwiz on top officially.
SD615 of Yureka, being 64 bit, will benefit from lollipop. Plus the stock rom is much better than that on S4. As far as A.S.S. is concerned, they have promised door-to-door service. Camera is best under 15k androids.

I was comparing the S4 with other phones at that price, currently. A zenfone 2 etc should be better, but thats in the future.

There can always be other phablets/tablets be way better. But for a person who has lots of large devices already & is seeking a good compact no-nonsense daily phone, I suggested the S4.

I cant deny OnePlus & Yureka to be better, but they belong to the phablet category(though it may just be a very fine line between phone & phablet).

It may not get further updates than Lollipop should be fine(for 1-2 yr usage), as many of 2013/14 devices won't other than Nexus & Moto.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo available for 12.5k

Display
4.80-inch
Processor
1.2GHz
Front Camera
1.9-megapixel
Resolution
720x1280 pixels
RAM
1.5GB
OS
Android 4.3
Storage
16GB
Rear Camera
8-megapixel
Battery capacity
2100mAh

But didn't consider it, old model, Samesung design.. hardware looks decent though.

You can consider this overpriced phone with same crap design but not Moto G?? o_O

OP
mitraark

mitraark

Decrepit
You can consider this overpriced phone with same crap design but not Moto G?? o_O

I said I didn't consider it. Anyway I'm fixed on buying the Yureka this Thursday. Hoping to get it, tried to buy one last month for friend but failed to add to cart then.

$hadow

Geek in making
I said I didn't consider it. Anyway I'm fixed on buying the Yureka this Thursday. Hoping to get it, tried to buy one last month for friend but failed to add to cart then.

Yureka is a good option provided you can get one.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
The things u say here about ur service center experiences maybe one-off. Some executive at ur city may have behaved rude, can't be generalized into saying bad everywhere.

The oversaturated & unnatural thing is also merely subjective, lots of reviewers claim the same display to be excellent, some may say otherwise. (Display settings should be tweakable to fix that, unsure).

not really everyone I know,in various cities across india have had similiar experiences
reviewers arent always experts,some of them barely use the phone
tweaking the display wont help much..
ive tried alot with my Note 2 but ended up selling it because of the numerous issues it had
also its not one-off exeriences,ive had the same experience with multiple centres and different products

- - - Updated - - -

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo available for 12.5k

Display
4.80-inch
Processor
1.2GHz
Front Camera
1.9-megapixel
Resolution
720x1280 pixels
RAM
1.5GB
OS
Android 4.3
Storage
16GB
Rear Camera
8-megapixel
Battery capacity
2100mAh

But didn't consider it, old model, Samesung design.. hardware looks decent though.

whats wrong with Moto G2 then?its the same price and much better
hardware isnt that great with samsung at all

- - - Updated - - -

Yureka is a good option provided you can get one.

quite agree,at that price range and specs,its worth the risk
even im tempted to get one plus one or Yureka as a backup phone(have loads of backup phones though so i might not be able to convince my parents again :D )

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] convincing the parents is certainly the most difficult task. Now I am looking forward for a new flagship and my parents are like you got a tree which gives you money or what.

OP
mitraark

mitraark

Decrepit
I'm really not that sort of a user who'd be able to post a review, I'm at this point in life where I care just about having a phone with Gmail and Facebook and Whatsapp, no games, no benchmarks, stress tests....

And the Micromax Yu seems to be a really great phone for such users. I really don't like any UI other than Plain vanilla Android, and the Yu has customization options for themes which enable me to set up the UI as I like, keep it simple, like I have, or make extravagant personalization.

Phone is snappy, although the keenest of eyes in me notice the slightest of lag in rare occasions while opening Chrome or swiping too fast .

Still , a lot of the phone left to be explored. Maybe install a few games just to test the device.

Planning to buy a 64 GB Class 10 card , Yu will support those right?

LeoTechLion

Broken In
Three phones seems best for you. androidone, yu yureka, moto g. The cheapest is androidone. it will satisfy all your needs and won't disappoint you. but if you want more in less price, go blindly for yureka. becoz it has octacore 1.7 ghz processor. HD display, 13Mp camera, front - 2mp, etc etc.
just go for yu yureka that is better. (mind you it runs on cyanogen OS 11)

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Three phones seems best for you. androidone, yu yureka, moto g. The cheapest is androidone. it will satisfy all your needs and won't disappoint you. but if you want more in less price, go blindly for yureka. becoz it has octacore 1.7 ghz processor. HD display, 13Mp camera, front - 2mp, etc etc.
just go for yu yureka that is better. (mind you it runs on cyanogen OS 11)

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

android one??? no,its not worth it at all....
and now its going OT

Top Bottom