Dual Screen Laptops are Here

Tech&ME

Banned
See this:

Review: Acer Iconia dual-screen laptop - Tech News - IBNLive

Cost around Rs 70,000/- (Acer model is available in India)

"The most recent example is Acer Inc. with its $1,200 Iconia laptop. Closed, it looks like a regular laptop. Open it up, and you'll find no keyboard, but two 14-inch, touch-sensitive screens facing each other." :-D
unquote

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow... But I would love to get one! :wub:

Look how Sleek it looks....
*www.laptopspec.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Acer-Iconia-6120-Dual-Screen-Touchbook-06.jpg

I am still drooling....

iinfi

mekalodu
this one can be used only for entertainment purposes .. nothing more
acer laptops are crap anyway ....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Everything ok but...
1 They feel more like 2 tablets
2 they have a high probability of flopping

I wont call it a laptop coz it doesnt have a physical keyboard :shock:

lalam

In the zone
I don't really see any good point in this. All i can think of is, it'd be a nightmare using this. Initially when i saw the title i thought it might be convertible as one big screen but the bar (?) in the middle totally takes that away. It'd be better to be able to combine both sides into one huge touch monitor, then that'd be awesome!

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
I don't really see any good point in this. All i can think of is, it'd be a nightmare using this. Initially when i saw the title i thought it might be convertible as one big screen but the bar (?) in the middle totally takes that away. It'd be better to be able to combine both sides into one huge touch monitor, then that'd be awesome!

you are basically talking about something similar to iPAD with a large screen!!:oops:

your dream of such device may come true with iPAD 3 !! :idea:

For now you can lay your hands on this:

HP DREAMSCREEN or

Microsoft Surface (very expensive) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom