DSLR for 40k

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I need To Buy A New DSLR within the Range Of 40k to 45k ... Already Have A Nikon D3100 ... As I Dont Use It Much its With My dad .. I Need To Buy A New one .. I Was Looking For The New Nikon D5200 Its Available For 42k Here With The 18-55 Kit ... Also Had Look at the 60 D and 650 D... if they are worth the money then I Can Extend my budget....
Making a switch From Nikon to Canon (Worth It ??) I Dont Have Many Lense Except A Prime !!

sujoyp

Grand Master
why dont you buy D7000 itself ....its a brilliant camera ...you can get body for 52-55 ...its much better then all others in the range

dont go by the formula of newer is better ....D7000 is still a very good DSLR you already have a 18-55 kit lens of D3100 and a prime...soo you need just a body.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
So Going For Nikon D5200 Along With Kit Lenses !!! Any Good Tripod and Camera Bag Suggestion (Want A Backpack)...The Stock One Sucks !!!

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Congrats :)

BTW, can I request for a proper showdown between the D3100 and D5200 with stock lens and all settings AUTO and on a tripod shooting a static scene (not outdoors-scenery unless its static buildings). Just a couple of images and no description necessary. I know its a steep request, but would be really thankful if you could :)

2K Tripod And 2k Bag !!!

Croma branded (?) tripod. Its not the best feeling plastic out there and mine doesnt go perfectly flat (about 1-2 degrees off), but despite that I'd like you to take a look. Its built well and does what its supposed to do perfectly. I can sense (?) a infinitesimal judder when using the tripod to try shoot stars at night, but it could easily be the time. Anyways, its worthy of a serious look at this price point.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Congrats :)

BTW, can I request for a proper showdown between the D3100 and D5200 with stock lens and all settings AUTO and on a tripod shooting a static scene (not outdoors-scenery unless its static buildings). Just a couple of images and no description necessary. I know its a steep request, but would be really thankful if you could :)

Croma branded (?) tripod. Its not the best feeling plastic out there and mine doesnt go perfectly flat (about 1-2 degrees off), but despite that I'd like you to take a look. Its built well and does what its supposed to do perfectly. I can sense (?) a infinitesimal judder when using the tripod to try shoot stars at night, but it could easily be the time. Anyways, its worthy of a serious look at this price point.

Sorry Dude The D3100 Is Not With Me !!! Its With My brother Now Any Way I Have Few of his shots ... And I dont Think He Also Shoots In Auto ... Mostly We Use Manual Mode !!!

*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394206_10150453358061901_1091038430_n.jpg

*fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298330_10150315358106901_1823409966_n.jpg

*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403093_10150426895886901_1424146430_n.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
there is no point comparing two DSLRs .....I can bet that u can shoot the same shot with any APSC sensor cameras with same lens ...And auto mode in DSLR :D :D

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
there is no point comparing two DSLRs .....I can bet that u can shoot the same shot with any APSC sensor cameras with same lens ...And auto mode in DSLR :D :D

This is purely for study purposes :)
I have read something in a review I greatly trust but I need somebody to confirm/deny it as I myself cannot get it tested.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I understand pranav ...but comparing DSLR on auto mode itself is strange idea..u know you have to further tell the person at which ISO you want and which color profile to choose thats natural,vivid etc

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I understand pranav ...but comparing DSLR on auto mode itself is strange idea..u know you have to further tell the person at which ISO you want and which color profile to choose thats natural,vivid etc

Yeah. What I really wanted was a noise/resolution profile/comparison at a given ISO with everything else held constant :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think Nikon gives a software for raw processing in the cd which came along with DSLR ...try that

Top Bottom