DSLR for 40k

raja manuel

In the zone
I use Raw Therapee which is free, open source, has a 32 bit floating point engine, and gives many noobs slider shock. Of course I use Canon so I also got an extremely capable Raw developer with it which works wonders.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah right viewNX2 can convert raw and u have some options too available in it...or just install lightroom and it can handle it

Upadhyay

Broken In
Well before you decide on the model you need to be clear about the purpose of your new camera and remember that camera is nothing without good optics.

What is that you are going to shoot mostly, a very good wildlife/action camera may not be as good for tabletops/travel photography. What is the feature that are most critical for you to do the job.
1) Fast AF system
2) Great hi ISO performance
3) Hi FPS…etc.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Camera Gone For RMA Today >..< I was Seeing a Spot In The Viewfinder And When Focused the Redlight Used to shine on It .. I think it was on the prism ... Nikon People First tried to clean my Camera then Returned saying Physical Damage ,Can Not Be Repaired ... After Taking it back to the shop and talking to the Nikon Gujarat Manager .. They Took It Today For Repair or Replacement !!! Lets See What Happens !!

Top Bottom