Drone in india : price, risks, buying process

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
With the new DJI mini falling in the nano category (<250g) that does not require any UIN or pre mortician for takeoff is this the drone to safely buy in india. Is this a drone that you can safely bring in from abroad

Drone Laws in India | UAV Coach (2019)

Mavic Mini - The Everyday FlyCam - DJI

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
*m.economictimes.com/industry/trans...nces-new-drone-rules/articleshow/85649000.cms

The govt rejigs the drone laws

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Dont bother buying a drone in India, Govt is very chaotic recently and you may have your drone snatched.
I had thought with the new rules they'd be a little more relaxed. Especially when it comes to flying in public places and carrying it on flights, rails etc

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Lol you can't use vpn you can't use drone you can't import anything without getting extorted in the form of customs you cannot access whole of the world wide web you can't go on long rides cause of fuel prices..... Guess what you can do? Sit and listen Tan Ki Baat.

K_akash_i

Journeyman
Lol you can't use vpn you can't use drone you can't import anything without getting extorted in the form of customs you cannot access whole of the world wide web you can't go on long rides cause of fuel prices..... Guess what you can do? Sit and listen Tan Ki Baat.
dont worry the list will keep on coming:}

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Again why, the new rules seem to be a step in the right direction? Seems like it should be easier now
the fact that aliexpress is banned, means its super difficult to get high quality parts. Now you get to buy from resellers here, who will add their own tariffs and your selection will always be limited.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
the fact that aliexpress is banned, means its super difficult to get high quality parts.
I can't even find replacement earpads for headphones anywhere. Aliexpress had a lot of options to choose from.
Moron govt keeps banning imports instead of setting up infra for industries. Idiots also won't allow personal imports for lithium batteries.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I required a optical to 5.1channel analog seperator for a diy home theatre, it is available for 6999 on Amazon India , and guess what? The same thing is available on aliexpress for 1500. They are literally looting and not allowing imports. Similarly there are many components especially in electronics which are overpriced in india. Some MOSFETs which are not available in india, are available there for real cheap. There is no availability of smd components in india so they need to be imported, and now nothing can be done, except to buy them in bulk from digi-key( some 1000 is minimum oq) which is not at all efficient as not all people are manufacturers, diyers require them in small quantities.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I required a optical to 5.1channel analog seperator for a diy home theatre, it is available for 6999 on Amazon India , and guess what? The same thing is available on aliexpress for 1500. They are literally looting and not allowing imports. Similarly there are many components especially in electronics which are overpriced in india. Some MOSFETs which are not available in india, are available there for real cheap. There is no availability of smd components in india so they need to be imported, and now nothing can be done, except to buy them in bulk from digi-key( some 1000 is minimum oq) which is not at all efficient as not all people are manufacturers, diyers require them in small quantities.
Actually true a lot of photography stuff, like adapters and covers are almost 5-6 times the price on Amazon vs Aliexpress. Somehow can't seem to select even singapore based sellers on Ali express (i thought the iasue is only china) and others like DHgate and all have a very small selection.

bubusam13

Human
I purchased a TV remote silicon cover for Rs 1100 from Amazon. In AliExpress it was priced Rs 170. :(

Top Bottom