Drive woes

aal-ok

Demon king
I've got a lenovo g530 lpatop, I installed win 7 64bit on the system ,I tried to install avast and eset nod 32 ,but they wont install so I tried installing it in safe mode, avast installed but whenever I am trying to open it "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect" error occurs, so I tried installind c++ redistributable packages 2005,8,10 but none would install,also my pc takes about 15-25 mins before entering the logon screen, and whenever i try opening E drive the pc freezes, I have three drives C,D and E. please reply. It;s config are
3GB ram
250Gb wd hdd.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/storage/182231-why-wd-500gb-take-4-hours-install-win-7-a.html
if crystaldisk info shows good for your drive with no crc errors then it is a software/virus error else hardware issue.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/storage/182231-why-wd-500gb-take-4-hours-install-win-7-a.html
if crystaldisk info shows good for your drive with no crc errors then it is a software/virus error else hardware issue.

It is not running I tried both portable and setup even tried run as admin. When I checked processes in task mgr it was there usin only around 1900kb what to do now?

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
I reinstalled windows and everything went back to normal but when I opened the crystalware it showed bad

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
here crystal.jpg andcrystal2.jpg

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
your hdd is going to die. re-allocated sector count value is high and is the temperature. what is the value of the current pending sector count?? back up important data asap.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
your hdd is going to die. re-allocated sector count value is high and is the temperature. what is the value of the current pending sector count?? back up important data asap.
IT IS 200 is there any way to save it , what aabout hdd regenerator

Top Bottom