Drive Letter Changed and Application corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys..i am facing a weird problem from yesterday.One of my friend inserted his pen drive and after that the computer is working like a hell.My drive letters have been changed and many applications are corrupted.The icons are also corrupted.I can't restore as there is no restore point earlier to this.Even when i am trying to play a movie or a song from the folder its displaying not a valid win32 application.

What should I do ??

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I think your comp. is infected a spyware or virus or there is a autorun.inf file in your drives which get automatically executed when you double click on them. The best is to download Virus Effect Remover or Noob Killer.

1. If you download Noob Killer there is an option named 8-X Kill. Click it, it would search the entire computer for spyware and delete it. Or you can manually search with it too.

Here is the link: *www.freewarefiles.com/Noob-Killer_program_42299.html

2. If you download Virus Effect Remover, there you can find many options which will help to remove viruses.

Here's the link: *www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Virus-Effect-Remover-Download-113079.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom