dreamweaver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
i am going thru a strange problem with Dreamweaver...

As i can not install any thirdparty software or not compatible with company, i have downloaded the portable version of adobe products like dreamweaver, flash, photoshop and illustrator.

all are going fine xcept dreamweaver... whenever i create or edit existing html files.. its get invisible... it can be find out thru dreamweaver... till now i have designed three pages and lost all.

can anyone guess where is the prob.. any requesting your sugg for portable html editor as i can not use frontpage etc due to company role violation.

swatkat

Technomancer
You mean to say that you are not able to find HTML pages you created using Dreamweave? Check where Dreamweaver is saving files in your system!!

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
You mean to say that you are not able to find HTML pages you created using Dreamweave? Check where Dreamweaver is saving files in your system!!

pl go thru...... files are only visible with dreamweaver... else completely invisible.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
*www.google.com/search?client=opera...+not+visible&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There are some 2-3 useful results.

amitava82

MMO Addict
you are a pirate. stop asking for help. don't u violate company policy by using pirated Adobe products?

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Just check where your files are getting stored. It may be in Dreaweaver Settings/Options. Search for Temporary directory too. May be that the folder it is saving has super-hidden attributes.

I guess in Dreaweaver, you have to save the project file too. Are u saving tht?

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
Thanks guys ... prob is solved now... it was a bug within CS3 portable. I have got CS4 now and it is working fine.

you are a pirate. stop asking for help. don't u violate company policy by using pirated Adobe products?

m not violating any company policy neither i am using pirated products. as per mu company policy we can not install softwares which are not usefull to users (means these can be installed only IT persons or who looks after infotouch and other urls).
again, as per my little knowledge, we can not perform all the function of a product when its become to portable. we can do the basic thinks (a bit more) but shall not able use the premium options.

so its not a matter of using pirated softwares, m am using portable apps whichcan be used from pen drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom