Dream Game......

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Fellow gamers,

Every one will have their own dream. I just wanna know what is your dream game. That means one you will be dreaming all the night and the game it ought to be.

I am telling my dream game

A cricket game like this:

Here are the details

1)You should be able to choose any one of the players in the field
2)You should be able to hot swap your charecter (frm keeper to bowler to fielder, If you are in the batting side you should be able to swap between striker and non-striker)
3) Captain should be able to move and go to any player in the field and interact with him (Like, encourage him, Tell him to improve his perfomace, chage his fielding position,etc)
4) There should be a little sledgeing tooo....
5) The ground should be dynamic(winds affecting players cloths, haris, grass in the field,etc)
6) lods and lods celebrations(In fact player should choose how to celebrate. that is, to behave harshly with the batsman that's been out, to respect him,etc)
7) Realistic faces. might i add, player names
8. a 360 degree batting. (batsman should be able hit shot to any point in the ground)
9) Dynamic commentary
10) MISC: a) Showing the audience with special tatoos or with beautiful faces
b) When choosing country stadium like australia the audience should interfere the match
c) For a newbie gamers a realistic cricket training program with a coach (In acadamies like MCG, etc)

Well, thats my dream game. Hope this dream will come true.

Please tell your dream game.

Thanks

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
great details...well i never thought of it...one day u definately can be a game developer...i think u have already written my dream game...

mein toh tera fan ho gya yaar :rolleyes:

Add to the above game......a separate player creator......Career Mode.....Different strokes ranging from uppercuts to strangely hit straight drives.......And more people for commentary......

cynosure

UbuntuUser
When I was a kid I used to dream about a game in which my player would be able to do anything which (s)he wants.
Then I found GTA. And from GTA3 to this time, they have given me what I wanted in a better way every time.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Cricket???

Dream Game???

Thread title is confusing....

Yaar, this thread is about any one's dream game.

I've written my dream game(Cricket).

That's it. Very Simple.

When I was a kid I used to dream about a game in which my player would be able to do anything which (s)he wants.
Then I found GTA. And from GTA3 to this time, they have given me what I wanted in a better way every time.

No, there is no game that you can virtually do what you want to do.

I also feel that it is quite risky and straitly to say.... impossible to create a game in which you can do what you want. Suppose....

while playing the gta, you want to take out all of your shirt's buttons and walk. can you do it?........ No.

If you want to whistle at any gril in the game, can you?.....no

If you wanna kill sweet and join with ballas.... can you?...no

if you wanna kick the sorry @ss of roman bellic can you?....

what my openion is when if the developers say you can do what ever you want in the game. They will have to design billions of animations, billions of story lines, sounds,
etc. Which is practically impossible.

Now, let me say that of all the games that are available, the game which has come some what near to it, is GTA series. Hail it!

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Dream game :

Grand Theft Auto : Mumbai

Even GTA4 Graphics will do
Physics should be more real
Street Race Mode
Ability to use Wii Like Controller with Eye Toy or something like that
Portable version too
(Terrorist mode)
(normal Citizan mode)

Second game would be
Burnout Extremes :
Realastic First Person Graphics
Full HD Cars and Roads
Realastic Physics

The most Fav Game:
d SimZ Reality
Play Sims with Exellent AI .
Ability to intract with other Character (maybe Third life)

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
now i want to share my friend's dream game, who is not a digitian. So, i am telling his dream game.

COD4 with india and pakistan based warfare

it should include scenaries form moutanis of kashmir

ever green forests in the kashmir vallys

should include some monumental places like Siachin, banihal, etc.

player should be able to choose any one of the both sides.

inclusion of political careers as PM of both countries or as field marshalls

Especially there should be no partiality on any countires side.

yup... that's it. this is my friend's dream game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom