Dragon ball z bid for power! [does anyone here know this game? ]

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Okay so their was this game by the name of Dragon ball z :Bid for power based on the quake 3 engine.
I played it in 2008 and i totally fell in love with it,but due to some reasons i lost the game.
It was given to me by a friend who lost the pen drive which had the setup.

It has been 5 years and i am still searching for this game,i have tried countless torrents,bought almost 10 copies of
games named bid for power only to find out Dragon ball z : MUGEN edition 2007 :(

If anyone has even the tiniest possible knowledge about where i can find this game,please tell me,i will forever be indebted to you.

I cannot express in words how much i loved this game.
It is gimmicky graphics, poor audio quality,even poorer controls but i can very confidently say that this was one of the best games i have ever played.

Please help a fellow gamer out!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I forgot the name, but I played a DBZ game which was a mod of Quake 3. Are you talking about that game?

Ahh.. google image reminds me the old sweet game. Even it was one of my favourite, and I think I have the disk at my home. But as I stay away from home and my next trip to home will be after 7-8 month, so I will try to search and download the game.

BTW google using "DBZ Quake 3 mod"

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
this>>??
QuakeUnity.com - Uniting The QUAKE Universe

Nope.

OP Try this one.

Bid For Power v1.2 Full (.ZIP) download - Mod DB

Install Quake 3, then apply this mod. I am doing it. Will tell you if I succeed.

Edit:- Confirm Try the above link.

OP
NiGHtfUrY

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Nope.

OP Try this one.

Bid For Power v1.2 Full (.ZIP) download - Mod DB

Install Quake 3, then apply this mod. I am doing it. Will tell you if I succeed.

Edit:- Confirm Try the above link.

Thankyou so much man!!!!
I will download on 10 feb ( net billing cycle :p )

srsly DBZ mugen edition ?? are they trying to mock DBZ wth..........
Ikr,it made me so sad,putting a new cd drive in the rom and finding out that it is mugen edition ! :facepalm:

Top Bottom