Dragon Age III : Inquisition

gameranand

Living to Play
Indeed I am....Thats why I can tell him about just anything related to this game. There is not a single rock left un-turned by me in this game.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i'll start it again and configure the controls this time. ans looks like they were in halt :l

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for all the help :) :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Damn, I had paused this game for a good two months now. Got done playing DAO. Just saw TLotR series and had a great urge to play this. Now, I need someone to help me import the save from DAO, 'cause I made a VERY big choice and I'd like that in DAI. Help please? Alok?

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Damn, I had paused this game for a good two months now. Got done playing DAO. Just saw TLotR series and had a great urge to play this. Now, I need someone to help me import the save from DAO, 'cause I made a VERY big choice and I'd like that in DAI. Help please? Alok?

yes :lol:

what character you want ? I will upload save files.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

contact me on steam

Top Bottom