Status
Not open for further replies.

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
i use download accelerator 5 for downloads, but some downloads do not start downloading through download accelerator ( as in downloads.com). how do i get this corrected?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm..., force to download via download accelerator..., u can just copy the link and paste it in the DAP URL thing...

swatkat

Technomancer
If you have any options like "Alternate Integration" or "Capture IE clicks", try enabling it.

godsownman

Padawan
drgrudge said:
Hmm..., force to download via download accelerator..., u can just copy the link and paste it in the DAP URL thing...

You can try that or what swatkat said OR

Why dont you use Getright it has the option where you can force downloads by clicking CTRL + the link .
Its fast also .

sohummisra

Broken In
You can always right-click on download and do Download with DAP. But download.com, as you mentioned, opens up a new window from where the download happens. You basically have to go to the preferences (options/configurations) and make sure it has been integrated into IE or whichever browser you are using.

Alternatively, you could use Firefox and download the flashgot extension!

sesi5674u

Broken In
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
i try the copy paste way....now can anyone tell me how to integrate download acelerator plus into opera...when i tried i have found that dap is tryn to make changes in opera.ini but newer versions of opera save its configuration in opera6.ini...is there anyway out

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
sesi5674u said:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
i try the copy paste way....now can anyone tell me how to integrate download acelerator plus into opera...when i tried i have found that dap is tryn to make changes in opera.ini but newer versions of opera save its configuration in opera6.ini...is there anyway out
1]first method:-
Open DAP, then open the "Option/Configuration" screen, and in the "General" section Check/Select the "Browser Integration" option and then restart the browser.

OR

2]second method (if first doesnt work):-
1]Copy the dapop.dll file from DAP folder to the directory where Opera 7 is installed to the "Plugins" folder (Example C:\Program Files\Opera7\Program\Plugins).
2]Now open the Opera 7 browser and try to download any file.
3]You will get the "File Download" screen click the
"Advanced" button, set the option "Use Plug-in" and choose "Download Accelerator Plus" from the drop down list, click "OK".

Source: *list.opera.com/pipermail/opera-users/2002-December/015612.html
Posted originally by swatkat.

anandk

Distinguished Member
switch over to GETRIGHT.

switch over to GETRIGHT, if you can. its really problem-free.

paraman

Journeyman
Dump DAP. It has got spyware. Use some other downloader like Fresh Download Manager or Free Download Manager. Both are free, without ads and free of spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom