Downloading Video For My Mobile....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Situation: I have recently bought Nokia 5130 XpressMusic phone...I thought of downloading some videos of recent songs so that i can transfer them in my mobile..The format in which i want to download is .3gp

What i did: I downloaded YouTubeGet and successfully downloaded a video in .3gp format but the video quality was not upto the mark so i moved forward and this time I downloaded video using VideoGet in .3gp format and found that quality was very good...so i connected my mobile to my pc and copied file from my hard-disk to memory card...

Result: WTF! When i opened Video using my mobile, i m not able to see the graphic..i mean i can only hear audio..where is the video? but when i open the video from hard-disk i can see graphic/video along with the audio?? WTF??

Please help/guide me providing a good software/way by which i can download video in high quality in .3gp format for my mobile and seriously i can't understand why the downloaded video was not running properly in my mobile?? I want to download only in .3gp format not in other format like .mp4 and so and so... Please HELP!!

D

Deleted member 26636

download video in regular format & then use a software like total video converter, any video converter etc. to convert to 3gp...that should work..

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
download HD videos in youtube with firefox addon or any downloader in MP4....then convert with TVC as ssaid above

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Downloaded youtube video using keep-tube.com in FLV format in Highest Quality....Downloaded Xilisoft Video Converter from *cough*..Opened the video in Xilisoft, set output format to .3gp and and everything at highest quality..Converted..Copied the converter file to my Mobile and yes finally i'm done!! High Quality, good graphic, cool and nice video...Thanks everyone...

bettywang

Right off the assembly line
55% off - Xlinksoft Video Converter Give You Your Best ThanksGiving Gift.

With the approaching of Thanksgiving, Xlinksoft Studio gives you a really super-value gift for it. Buy our popular products and get 55% price off from now on.
Buy the following products with 55% off.

*www.xlinksoft.com/thank-giving.html

Xlinksoft Video Converter Platinum+Picture encryption --- 55% off
---------------------------------------------
Convert any video to any video.
Offer editing function.
Convert video to audio. Convert audio to audio.
IPhone Converter + iPod Converter + Blackberry Converter + PSP Converter + ...sword.
Encrypt all popular image formats.
No one can view your encrypted pictures without your exact password

Xlinksoft Video Converter Platinum --- 40% off
-------------------------------------------------------------
All-in-one converter: iPhone converter, iPod converter, PSP converter, Blackberry converter, Zune converter,
Convert any video to any video. Any audio to any audio.
Extract audios and images from videos.
Fully support Windows 7.

Xlinksoft Picture Encryption --- 40% off
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Professional picture encryption software which can encrypt all picture formats like BMP, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG and ICO file, TIF file...
Encrypt and decrypt pictures within minimum time.
Quite easy-to-use.
Protect your privacy absolutely.
Fully support Windows 7.

More:
# Xlinksoft PSP Video Converter : 45% off
# Xlinksoft iPhone video Converter : 45% off
# Xlinksoft iPod video Converter : 45% off
# Xlinksoft Blackberry Video Converter : 45% off

site: *www.xlinksoft.com/thank-giving.html

dreams

Gracias Senor
I download all videos either frm utube or the wholesome internet cloud and convert them to the appropriate device. Previously using Super.
Then moved to M3
Now, I have changed my mobile and got hold of a iPod touch and so using Format factory.

Really guys, this freeware converts anything. The output is too gud. Rather than d/l a cracked or patched software, ppl can give this a try.

And for any video or audio queries, rather than following google, try video-help.com

It is a gud resource.

raksrules

Youngling
I think, OP has problems with the resolution of videos. Although i have no clue about how much resolution does 5130XM support, but i have a SE W800i and it supports max 3gp of 176x144. I had once put a 320x240 3gp video and there was no video, only sound IIRC.

dreams

Gracias Senor
I believe most videos now support .mp4, and the max resolution is the same as the mobile screen resolution.
Sony supports .mp4. Not sure abt Nokia.

ww927bin

try Pavuteb Youtube converter ,download youtube videos with flv/f4v format,then converter them to .mp4

*www.pavtube.com/youtube-converter/
Pavtube YouTube Converter is an extremely easy-to-use downloader and converter which can download, convert and play FLV/F4V videos from YouTube, Myspace, Yahoo, Google, etc with unrivalled speed and quality. With it, you will feel very convenient to convert any FLV/F4V to other formats like MP4, MKA, WAV, AC3, MKV, FLV, MP3, M4A, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG, etc, so that you can playback them on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Blackberry, 3G phones, or any other portable devices. What’s more, it supports auto sniffer, which will let you choose to automatically detect and download web online video (*.flv,*f4v) from YouTube.com, Google.com, Yahoo.com, etc, and also supports playing the downloaded and converted video with independent player.

*www.pavtube.com/youtube-converter/

Your one stop shop for all your conversion needs and whats more its fully free !
I use it for my phone and i-pod .... convert videos from 1 format to another .... rip audios from videos .... trim videos quickly etc etc etc

*i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt52/Indianrep/videoconv2.png

*i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt52/Indianrep/Convertors.png

bettywang

Christmas Offer:How to convert Video to iPod

The following will show you a step-by-step guide to accomplish your conversion task for iPod-supported video and audio files.

Install and launch iPod Video Converter

*www.xlinksoft.com/images/tutorial/ipod-video-converter-tutorial.jpg

STEP 1: Add File
Click "Add" button on the toolbar to search and load your files or just drag your files into the left main window.

STEP 2: Choose Output Format
Choose the file, click "Output Format" drop-down button to choose the format you need,and then click "Browse" button to choose destination folder for saving output file.

Step 3: Convert
After choosing the output format and the output path, you only need to click "Start" button on the toolbar to begin and accomplish the conversion task.
Ok, the above is the easiest operation for your conversion with iPod Video Converter.

Xlinksoft iPod Video Converter V.2009.12.02 supports installation and setting of eight languages. By clicking the "Edit" button on the toolbar, you can crop the screen size, trim the video segment you want to convert, fill the margin of the video with black padding and change the output volume of the video.

*www.xlinksoft.com/images/tutorial/video-converter-edit.gif

Now with the appoaching of Christmas, Xlinksoft gives you a special offer for saving up to 50% on selected products. Just grasp the chance and get the good luck. Don't miss it!

FLV to iPod
3GP to iPod
AVI to iPod
MKV to iPod
MPEG4 to iPod
SWF to iPod
BIK to iPod
WMV to iPod
RMVB to iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom