Downloading to a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any methos by which I can download a prticular file fto a server instead of my computer assuming that i have full adminstartive powers on tht server? If it can be done, can it be used on rapidshare, megaupload and such sites also?

devarajan

Journeyman
sujithtom said:
Is there any methos by which I can download a prticular file fto a server instead of my computer assuming that i have full adminstartive powers on tht server? If it can be done, can it be used on rapidshare, megaupload and such sites also?

What u mean by fto???????????

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
devarajan said:
sujithtom said:

What u mean by fto???????????
I'm sure that's a typo.

I kinda echo thecyclone2k's views on this one.

OP
sujithtom

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
its a typo i meant fto. So i can't simulate the other server that i am downloading to my computer in anyway???

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
If you have a ssh login to your server, thats easy. You dont need administrative powers.

Regarding rapidshare, I think you'll need their premium accounts for that.

Deep

Version 2.0
You can do using ssh access using lynx command to view the site but sites like rapidshare, megaupload wont allow it...you will need premium account for that..

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom