download

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
I

ismart

Journeyman
thanks 4 quck response... i have Free Download Manager but i never used it for that purpose.Can i download thinkdigit.com...

Pathik

Google Bot
u can download thinkdigit.com easily but not the forum.. It gets updated dynamically.. Its not a good idea either

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Ya u can select level upto which u wanna to download a site

e.g Level1 HomePage
level2 First nevigation Link files
so on

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
casanova said:
Any trick to download wallpapers from santabanta.com This is an asp site

yes there is one trick for that too ...use batch downloading feature of flashget..

u can use surfoffline if the webpages are htm or html formats.

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Not working for me. see a wallpaper is displayed in this site with the following address
*www.santabanta.com/wallpapers/rating.asp?catid=6010&up=1
Now if I change the catid=6011 or up=2, it will show the next wallpaper. However; flashget is only downloading a file called rating, which is not what I need.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Downloading the entire website may be good for you, but it is not ethical for two reasons. One you are downloading the contents without the webmasters permission and second you choke to allotted bandwith and may even cause the site to be off for some time.

If you should do it, try httrack (www.httrack.com). I used it long ago, it was freeware then. I am not sure of present version. You may find in old Digit CDs

Remember, not all sites can be downloaded, some take precautions and prevent these mass downloaders from working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom