download vista sp1 on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ankitsagwekar

Microsoft confirmed its RC rollout plans on December 5. Today, Wednesday, the company made the Vista SP1 RC bits available via Microsoft Connect to the same 15,000 testers it provided with the RC preview. On December 6, Thursday, Microsoft plans to make the Vista SP1 RC bits available on the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) and TechNet, officials said. And next week, the week of the 10th, Microsoft plans to make the Vista SP1 RC build available to anyone interested in downloading it from the Microsoft Download site

*blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1013&tag=nl.e622

goobimama

 Macboy
Ooh I desperately need one. There's a C2D in the office that's slower than the Celeron proccys around...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Looks like SP1 would be released on time! :)

goobimama said:
Ooh I desperately need one. There's a C2D in the office that's slower than the Celeron proccys around...
And what makes you think that SP1 would make it work like C2Q??? :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Will it be available on P2P?
I like torrent coz they are easy and effective while dl large files.
Anyway hope it fixes small nudge's

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ obviously yaar :D

My computer failed to install some of the pre-requisite updates, hope to get it on Monday

NucleusKore

TheSaint
naveen_reloaded said:
Will it be available on P2P?

You think Microsoft will officially release on P2P LOL
It will be unofficial and you will have the worry at the back of your mind whether its altered in any way, unless they publish the md5 hash for their file, then we can compare.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
wow! thanks for the info!! ant how wat wil be the size??? i wil hav to ask my hostel freind to dwnld it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom