Download Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
There is nuthin like the fastest download manager.

The fastness depends on ur broadband-width. U can't get a constant 512kbps speed on ur 256kbps connection, even with download managers. They just optimize ur download speeds, not enhance them!!! This is done by breaking the file into smaller chunks which r individually downloaded simultaneously, thus not wasting the bandwidth and utilizing it to the fullest extent.

And... I've tried all download managers, including the-now-less-heard-of NetAnts, LeechGet, NetVampire, NetLeech... and a chinese/japansese/SEAsian DM (I don't recollect the name, but it was my runner-up) from quite a couple of years.

But I've always been faithful to my old favourite (and still the best in the business.. it's free now), FlashGet; from the time it was called JetCar back in '99-2000, when download acceleration was introduced. It's so special that there are rip-offs by other inferior companies based on it!!!

Just go for it. Nuthin comes close. DAP tried to... many times, but I still felt FlashGet better, more stable & secure.

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
koolbluez said:
There is nuthin like the fastest download manager.

The fastness depends on ur broadband-width. U can't get a constant 512kbps speed on ur 256kbps connection, even with download managers. They just optimize ur download speeds, not enhance them!!! This is done by breaking the file into smaller chunks which r individually downloaded simultaneously, thus not wasting the bandwidth and utilizing it to the fullest extent.

And... I've tried all download managers, including the-now-less-heard-of NetAnts, LeechGet, NetVampire, NetLeech... and a chinese/japansese/SEAsian DM (I don't recollect the name, but it was my runner-up) from quite a couple of years.

But I've always been faithful to my old favourite (and still the best in the business.. it's free now), FlashGet; from the time it was called JetCar back in '99-2000, when download acceleration was introduced. It's so special that there are rip-offs by other inferior companies based on it!!!

Just go for it. Nuthin comes close. DAP tried to... many times, but I still felt FlashGet better, more stable & secure.

Thanks Thanks Thanks a LOT.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
It used to have adware. When it was not free, FlashGet used to support ads in itself. Adware was and is not dangerous. Just shows ads. Not leak crucial data about us. DAP, on the other hand, has a dubious role.

But now, FlashGet is free and supports on ads. So now it has to be spyware/adware free.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
power_8383 said:
Which is the fastest Download Manager for Firefox 2.0

I used IDM,DAP but they did not satisfied me.
Hey Buddy, no download manager is faster. Use FDM. You can create different slots, lines, pipes, whatever you call it. This will speed up ur download. :)

Last edited:
now , to all u noobs out there.............see this and beleive with ur own eyes..............

*suprfile.com/src/2/5j9yrxa/idm is BEST SUCKERS.JPG

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Ok... can u download MegaUpload files in IDM, rahul_becks?
That can b done in FlashGet.

And ya.. FlashGet is free.. and it did win quite a few awards on its own ;)
FlashGet is the proud recipient of several awards, including the 5-star ZDNet Editors' Pick and the 5-star editor's review award on softpedia.com.
There is simply no other download manager that compares!
*www.amazesoft.com/images/logo1.gif *www.amazesoft.com/images/sp_editor_excellent.gif
More awards...

An award-winning software for free... What more to say... many people just luv it !!!

Regd adware/spyware... *www.amazesoft.com/en/images/flashget_soft32_2.gif *www.amazesoft.com/en/images/softpedia_clean_award_f.gif

Last edited:
hehehehehe...............maybe u havnt tried IDM or if have didnt realize or utilize its power.
U'll always be in darkness unless u try IDM........

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
rahul_becks23 said:
hehehehehe...............maybe u havnt tried IDM or if have didnt realize or utilize its power.
U'll always be in darkness unless u try IDM........

Now i'm totally agreed with you that IDM is the best Download Manager.
Flashget disappointed me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom