Download Farcry, POP:SOT full ver. for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
I bet the title made you think i am giving link to some pirated sites or something but that is not the case

Ubisoft has released three full games for download completely free of charge, supported by ads which appear during loading screens. These games are Far Cry, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Here's the official word from Ubi:
"The Ubisoft Labor Day promotion for US residents only making the PC games Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Far Cry, and Rayman Raving Rabbids available for ad-supported freeplay has now closed. Thank you for your interest in the program. For more information about these and other Ubisoft titles, please visit *www.ubi.com."

which means Ubisoft has closed the free games promotion for the time being. If you haven't already activated your free game install, it won't work. We'll have more news on these games if and when they become available again!

read more here :- *www.fileplanet.com/fileblog/a...ntry_357.shtml

So mods close this thread if you want;

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
wow! thats awesome. and its unique too. ads supporting games...
more companies should start this system

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
i think digit should add this games in there DL DVD i think.... someone request them to proivde this game...

swap_too_fast

Broken In
Re: not free

Freee, i think they forced us to register their site first and then we can download that games. And registration is not free.

B

bigdaddy486

i think its not free because then why should smit give us a link other than from ubisoft?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yes dude do they show ads like eveery 3 seconds or something?
plus do we get ta play online in farcry

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
Lol , fileplanet registration is free, i know it hard to register but its totally free , they just show that way, just click the log in button & when the page loads there will a tab where you can register without paying , if you don't still understand i will show you some screenshots later....

Bigdaddy @ the games are with ad & i found the links for this game on fileplanet so i posted here , there maybe other places but i found them on fileplanet

entrana @
smit said:
Ubisoft has released three full games for download completely free of charge, supported by ads which appear during loading screens. These games are Far Cry, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

the ingame ads are like these

*www.xfire.com/screenshots/swordman1245/ss_file-aefa371e7c211b80b7f7aab539e03b36ece5ec28.jpg
*www.xfire.com/screenshots/swordman1245/ss_file-380e66e22fa3e38465536d1d6431473291caf220.jpg
*www.xfire.com/screenshots/swordman1245/ss_file-352a482ae9f2a5594447979e477aafed69e9eda9.jpg
[

see it for yourself...
( this game is ghost recon which also has been released free with ads)

Also here is an update i found that this games are for US residents only but its rumor so i am going download & see for myself if i could play them or not.. so don't download them untill i check them for myself...

Last edited:
OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
ok i dload the ghost recon its the full version game with ads, it will ask for you register to ubi.com for free of course after your register the game is all yours for free,Just open a new account on ubi.com with the location set to US & you are done

UBIsoft did a good job giving classics for free (with ads) :D

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
no its not like that, ghost recon was the smallest game of the four (500 MB) & it took about 5 hours of downloading time, also I personally own original copies of Far Cry and POP: Sands of Time, so I'm not going to download this games, but I can vouch for both games being a ton of fun, so give them a go if you haven't already.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
no i mean wud pop work on india u know
o what the hek ill try neways

ei hows the first ghost recon

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
FARCRY for free..........wow. Just thinking how far todays developers has gone.
Last time it was for 500 bucks , rite?

A

ankitsagwekar

download Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon full for free

Ubisoft and Electronic Arts have got all generous all of a sudden, releasing downloadable versions of some of histories favourites games, free. What is the catch?

Okay so they are not exactly the newest games in the stable, and there might be some in game advertising to negotiated, but these are still great games now available for download in full.

Grab the ISO images and burn them to CD.

Firstly via ShackNews and developer Ubisoft, download the full versions of;

Far Cry (the tropical FPS)
Rayman Raving Rabids (crazy mini games full of humour and bunnies gone bad)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon (lots of stealth followed by a short blasts of action)
Prince of Persia:Sands of Time (Take the Prince out for some wall-bounding fun)

Meanwhile Electronic Arts are celebrating 12 years of the Command & Conquer blowing little fellows up franchise by releasing the ISO images of both the Global Defence Initiative (GDI) and their enemy, the cultish Brotherhood of Nod.

This ‘Gold’ edition of the original C&C is Windows XP compatible and available over at the official website.

Happy semi-retro game play.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: download Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon full for free

Its already posted here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67049

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Re: download Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon full for free

From the site
This is the full version of Far Cry. It is free, but ad supported. Requires a US ubi.com account to install.

^^ whats does it mean ad supported??,showing ads during game play...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom