Download Farcry, POP:SOT full ver. for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: download Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon full for free

^^^ Not during gameplay .. during loading .. in the menus etc etc ..

shantanu

Technomancer
Re: download Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon full for free

Threads merged

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
cyberboy_kerala said:
^^ whats does it mean ad supported??,showing ads during game play...lolz

Also this is a good initiative to its way better than using Pirated copy. Atleast this time the developers get the money from ads.

Ok now the bad news. This didnt work as I live in india .. I have a UBi soft US account, just tried my luck but no gain :( .. one has login to the account even to install this game. Looks like it check the country from the IP.

Any tricks to get this working ?

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ok charan lets try, well masking our ips to a us ip, it works with ma friend ill ask him
he plays korean only mmorpgs from the philippines

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
entrana said:
ok charan lets try, well masking our ips to a us ip, it works with ma friend ill ask him
he plays korean only mmorpgs from the philippines

ok this was in my mind before... but I have not done anything like this before like masking IP or using proxy.. a quick google returned results which are good only for Anonymous surfing, dono if this will work for that installer.

Waiting for experts comments :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
This is what is posted now at the site. Is it worth downloading?

All downloaded files which have not been activated are going to be made inactive through the ubi.com login. Previously, the ubi.com login would require a US country in order to install the game. Ubisoft will make the ubi.com login reject all entries into country. They hope to relaunch the program once we can add IP-blocking into our login process.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
wow....... 4 free?........ cool.........

ok.. so how many days will it take to download on a 56 k?? lol

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya sad wastage of bandwith. anyways this wud have been a really good thing if it was available in all countries.

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
Lol guys didn't you read post why this games done't work & Entrana you even replied to that Post.....

Here is the thread link : - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67929

& Here is why the games don't work

Here's the official word from Ubi:
"The Ubisoft Labor Day promotion for US residents only making the PC games Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Far Cry, and Rayman Raving Rabbids available for ad-supported freeplay has now closed. Thank you for your interest in the program. For more information about these and other Ubisoft titles, please visit *www.ubi.com."

which means Ubisoft has closed the free games promotion for the time being. If you haven't already activated your free game install, it won't work. We'll have more news on these games if and when they become available again!

read more here :- *www.fileplanet.com/fileblog/a...ntry_357.shtml

It means the games don't even WORK for US resident people anymore

Next time when you replay to some at least read his post , you may think its a small matter but i really hate people who don't read post & spread rumors everywhere.....

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom