download accelarators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit sharma

Journeyman
hello guys , plz. suggest me any good download accelarator ( either free or paid ) , which integrates itself with browser automatically without any problem ?? except download accelarator plus because u all know , tht comes with spywares bundled with it !!!

moxy123

Right off the assembly line
Hai, Why dont you give a try to Flashget. It integrates with Internet Explorer and I am using this for many years and I am more than satisfied. Just give it a try and feel it yourself.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mohit sharma said:
except download accelarator plus because u all know , tht comes with spywares bundled with it !!!
WHO told you that! It does not have any spyware. I have been using it for months.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
DAP was an ADWARE application uptil now...the l8est v8 is reportedly adware-free
Undoubtedly, DAP is gr8 on performance, so is Net Transport 2.

OP
mohit sharma

mohit sharma

Journeyman
aryayush wrote ::
WHO told you that! It does not have any spyware. I have been using it for months.

actually i don't know the latest situation arya , but whenever i previously used DAP , spybot s&d removes it on very first scan as spyware threat !!!!!

OP
mohit sharma

mohit sharma

Journeyman
thnx guys .
i had gone for IDM now , it integrates well with browser and giving quite better performance in terms of download speeds as compared to DAP !!!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mohit sharma said:
actually i don't know the latest situation arya , but whenever i previously used DAP , spybot s&d removes it on very first scan as spyware threat !!!!!
Well, I have ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware, Spy Sweeper and Spyware Doctor 3.8 and none of them have ever had any problem with the program. I have Download Accelerator Plus Premium (v8.0.4.4).
The free version is ad-supported but it does not have ANY spyware at all.

Gaurav

In the zone
The new version of flashget i.e. v1.72 adds an option to every link in website opened in opera as "download using flashget" :). This feature is great, u won't need to go through the long procedure of editing the file manually.

My vote goes to FLASHGET v1.72 :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I had once downloaded FlashGet but, unlike DAP Premium, I did not notice any improvement in the download speed. Is there some setting I need to do to achieve hogher download speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom