Doubt with Zebronics cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Hi,
I recently got Zebronics Peace cabinet (which is somewhat similar to the Antibiotics cabinet). I have some doubts that I want to clarify...

1. There are 2 side fans and one top fan. The top fan and one of the side fans are generally running, but another of the side fan is not working. How to get it to work?
2. In the front panel, the fan symbol is static. Is it supposed to be this way?
3. In the front panel, the temperature reading is noted... There is a Set button to change default 38 degrees C which is some kind of limit on reaching which the panel blinks in red... Is it an indication of overheating? Should I revise the temperature to something higher, because the temperature at start up is around 34 degrees, and easily reaches 37 degrees with normal work... What would be good temperature limit to set it?

Thanks in advance,
Arun

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
first keep the temperature sensor between processor & RAM.

1.this fan will start only after the Temperature goes above "Custom Set temp." (in ur case 38 degrees). it'll be indicated in the display. #3 will be visible (near fan symbol - in display).

2. yup, it remains static. it'll show as rotating when one fan gets activated.

3. 38 is ok, i've set it to 33 :)), 33+ is reached when gaming in morning hours:D.

recheck fan cables, coz the top fan shud be OFF by default. ie, shud turn ON ONLY when the temp. is reached.

Last edited:
OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
^^^ The top fan has an on/off switch... In its "On" condition, I presume it should be always on... Or should it turn on when temp hits a level only?

Arun

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thats your wish, if you dont want to use that fan you can turn i OFF manually.

but make sure the top fan turns ON only after the "set" temp. is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom