doubt with dataone usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

abinesh

Broken In
hi ppl,
plz help me.. my friend gave me his username and pw . i need to use it from my pc. when i type in the username and pw as admin the site s not accepting them.what should i do??
how do i do it.
and moreover i m not able to access ay of my mail accounts (yahoo,gmail,okut even) wat do i do??

help me anyone

kau_therock

The King...
i guess u can't use the service just bcoz u have the user id nd pass... ur telephone line must have the required priveileges :D ;)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Too Little information on the question, anyway, u must have a DataOne conncetion at that tlephone also please note if u are a non unlimited user, u will not be anbe to use any unlimted account over it :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
NO, U can use a limited account over unlimited connection but cant use a Unlimited account over a limited connaction..

I mean if u have a Home 250/500/or any limited acount in home, then u cant use ur frnds account of Home 900 UL business 3000 UL or any unlimited account using ur Phone !!!

but if opposite, like u have a UL 900 at home then u can use any other Limited unlimited account with it :)

Hope I am clear :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I some times switch between 250 & 500 ( with my friends permision ofcourse :d ). Only If my 2.5 GB datacap is crossed and his 1GB limit is still available only then I switch ;)

OP
A

abinesh

Broken In
thanks guys... for the replies.
my question s.. i use home 250.. i have the un and pw of home 500.. can i use it when my friend doesnt??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
abinesh said:
my question s.. i use home 250.. i have the un and pw of home 500.. can i use it when my friend doesnt??

Yes u can ::)

and allas, u could have asked it directly rather than such long (^^^^) process !!! :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
abinesh said:
how do i use his account?

strange question !!!

Just use it as in the same process u use ur account !!! Just change the user name and Password...

now if u connect using Modem PPPoE feature, (i mean u turn on the modem and u are online) then just login to modem control panel, by typing address, *192.168.1.1/ and with BSNL provided modem, the Navigation panel is at ur Left corner......... there nagivate to Connection settings and change the user name password for the connection !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom