Doom 3 - RoE Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

it's out, it's dam out

The expension pack for Doom3 in all the respects, graphics, gameplay Doom3 - Ressurection of Evil will be released on April 1st week, however the trailer is out

*www.gamershell.com/download_8457.shtml

A must include in Digit april DVD

For screenshots

*www.gamershell.com/pc/doom_3_resurrection_of_evil/screenshots.html

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
:shock: :shock: :shock:

first u say it's damn out damn out...then sya it will b out april 1st week...go check ign.com or gamespy.com 4 previews of the game....release date is either april 4 or 5....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u can also download trailer from this location 15.6 mb a must see .
*trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_doom3_roe.wmv

Serial_Killer

Broken In
Yeah man it is out(i mean the trailer) ,and its awesome ,the grabber gun and the classic double barrel shotgun are gonna rockkkkk .This time lets hope there's some variety in gameplay .

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Just saw the trailer and it looks awesome, especially the one where you grab the barrel and throw it on the demon!

nikhil

Broken In
but this game is really hardware intensive.....how often do the game companies expect us to upgrade our hardware components...every year or so they relase bigger better games which requires us to buy the latest stuff if we want to play these types of games....these types of games r really times at times...but these upgrades really burn a hole in my pocket.

OP
G

gxsaurav

if your PC can play Doom3 fine then U can play this too fine, tell us your current system specs & we can suggest wheather U need upgradation or not

tejesh

Broken In
I haven't still finished playing Doom 3 and now the expansion pack!
OH MY GOD! :roll:
Download the Doom 3 -RoE trailer from here.

nikhil

Broken In
hey i only have a p4 865 m/b with 128 mb ram built in video card+sound 40 gb hdd and a 17" samsung monitor...i have an intel m/b....will it run the doom3 game without jerks...what about the unreal tournament (the latest release?????)

OP
G

gxsaurav

nikhil said:
hey i only have a p4 865 m/b with 128 mb ram built in video card+sound 40 gb hdd and a 17" samsung monitor...i have an intel m/b....will it run the doom3 game without jerks...what about the unreal tournament (the latest release?????)

No way it is going to play

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@nikhil: doom3 wont run...and if in any case it does run, it will move at 1frame per sec :wink:
unreal tournament might just work on software rendering mode....

nikhil

Broken In
playing this game will bring doom upon us..please say your prayers and keep your holy book handy in case of any emergency...while playing this nightmareish game

Tajinder

Broken In
I found Doom 3 very hard. And at many places you already know where the monster will be and as far as I have gone in the game I found the area like Half Life 1 only better looking. What I mean is that the playing area is very small. (it might be long)
So as some of you have played this game. I’d like to know if the area becomes big and bright like Half Life 2 or remains the same all through.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Tajinder said:
aceman said:
Finished ROE about a weak back 8)
Read this people:

aceman has finished RoE 8 months before its release. :shock:

Dude Tajinder, kindly be clear with the facts before starting to poke fun on others. Doom 3: RoE was released on 4th of April 2005.

aceman

Broken In
Tajinder said:
aceman said:
Finished ROE about a weak back 8)
Read this people:

aceman has finished RoE 8 months before its release. :shock:

*www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/deta...-7633006-8952715?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

Seems U have come to the future by some time machine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom