Don't trust Digitians (Steam game giveaway inside)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
omg, that cancer(WarZ) is sitting in my inventory, need to kill asap.

War Z devs are a bunch of money leechers.They had an earlier game called War.Inc but they ditched the game in favour of a 'Zombie Survival' game which is now the trend nowadays because they could make some more money putting the whole War.Inc community into oblivion.They didnt even give beta passes to old players.The history of broken promises,deciets,lies all makes War z cancerous:evil:

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
War Z devs are a bunch of money leechers.They had an earlier game called War.Inc but they ditched the game in favour of a 'Zombie Survival' game which is now the trend nowadays because they could make some more money putting the whole War.Inc community into oblivion.They didnt even give beta passes to old players.The history of broken promises,deciets,lies all makes War z cancerous:evil:

ya bro, zombies rule.

Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse on Steam

have to re-install ravaged. they just patched the game with free zombies patch. :razz:

i'm sorry about your experience with warz. give it an another try.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
furious_gamer's denouncement expires because he bought me the below poverty line version of the humble indie bundle. We have also agreed not to play together in compe because we don't make a good team (teamwork is the most important thing, not skill group). Maybe when i reach 2 stripes or 3 stripes, and carry my team all by myself, then we'll play together :)

Top Bottom