Status
Not open for further replies.

demoninside9

Broken In
Hi everybody, I m having p4 wid 256MB of ram, 80GBHDD. I have just changed my old ram to new one. N the problem is that whenever i clicked my D n F drive system gets restarts and somtimes it auto restarts.
Pls help me

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi everybody, I m having p4 wid 256MB of ram, 80GBHDD. I have just changed my old ram to new one. N the problem is that whenever i clicked my D n F drive system gets restarts and somtimes it auto restarts.
Pls help me
Is it all the time or it skips some of th time and ur able to open those drives?

If its everytime then its possible that those drives are having some sort of autorun file which executes a batch file containing restart code.

If its abrupt then it should not limit itself within D n F drive. It should occur for every drive or I better say anytime, any moment and any action requiring a good amount of RAM and processor power.

Two things u can do now is :-
1> Go to command prompt and then go to those drives, check if any autorun files present. If present delete them, then right click on the drive and select "Open"

2>Check if ur RAM frequency is matching with ur MOBO supported max RAM freq (Though it shouldn't be d reason as MOBOs generally tone down higher RAM freqs to its limit) and check ur SMPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom