don't know where to ask for help for laptop purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

anku207

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
i guess the forum is the appropriate place but i somehow could not figure it out where to write.
So please accept my sincerest apologies and i hope you can help me out. i am looking for a low priced, value for money laptop. i need it for presentations and research. i have to go through multimedia cds and have access to the net daily, if not constantly. compatibility and connectivity ( net, MFD printers, projectors, old n near future computers etc) is important than anything else but the one thing i need the most from the laptop is reliability.
my budget is only 35 thousand rupees. i was thinking of a well cooled laptop with a decent DDR2 memory and shock resistant SATA2 HDD with RAID and good data buffer, and USB 2.0 and IEEE1394. but i can't find an address for an authorised dealer in bangalore (wholesale distributer?) with whom i can get the best bargain.
my plan is to buy a wireless network combo card adapter and a laptop cooler seperately. i would be greatful for your advice.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
Ankur Sharma,
anku207@yahoo.co.in

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
You should have looked. Its on the Forum Index itself.

Mobile Monsters
All threads related to cell phones, laptops, PDAs, MP3 players, and other assorted mobile gizmos...

Wrong place. And why do you post in every section ?

Multiple posts Here and Here

OP
A

anku207

Right off the assembly line
thanks

thanx mate ...... any idea on compaq, hp, msi, intex, zenith, apna laptop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom