Don Bradman Cricket

ashs1

Padawan
Is anyone still playing this game ?? I am into my 2nd Year in career mode( started as amateur difficulty)..Batting is getting harder.. My avg. in all 3 formats( county, P40 & t20) is around 20.. 1st year was very easy..

& also how to spin bowl ?? i use a local gamepad ( quantum quantum qhm 7468-2v)..I have no idea how to activate the spin meter.. :/

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
One of my friend purchased a joystick instead of a controller. Is the game playable with that too ?

Yes.. It even works with cheap 'Enter' gamepad!!

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm:
Flipkart was selling the Limited edition for Rs 200.

^^199 to be precise

Damn... Missed it!..:-x

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone still playing this game ?? I am into my 2nd Year in career mode( started as amateur difficulty)..Batting is getting harder.. My avg. in all 3 formats( county, P40 & t20) is around 20.. 1st year was very easy..

& also how to spin bowl ?? i use a local gamepad ( quantum quantum qhm 7468-2v)..I have no idea how to activate the spin meter.. :/

I play from time to time . Yes it gets harder the more you go into career.

In order to spin you need to either rotate the Right Analog stick in the correct direction.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
I have just started this game . batting is much harder than any other cricket game out there . I am not able to score past 20s in career need to practice a lot I guess .

$hadow

Geek in making
I have just started this game . batting is much harder than any other cricket game out there . I am not able to score past 20s in career need to practice a lot I guess .

I average 31 in test , about 55 in odi and 93 in T20.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
On which difficulty are you playing and how to bat well .. Guide me because I am failing to score big and I am playing on pro

ashs1

Padawan
On which difficulty are you playing and how to bat well .. Guide me because I am failing to score big and I am playing on pro

I started out on Pro level, but it was a bit tough at the beginning..So i made another player ( Tendulkar :p ) at amateur difficulty...I am in the middle of 2nd year..my average is now upto 27 something..But the best thinng, My high score in county cricket is 407 or something ( take that brian lara :p )..

Will post the stats later :)

ashs1

Padawan
This are my stats in Don bradman cricket..Currently in second year ( difficulty amateur ).. Finally got the hang of this game..broke my earlier high score record of 407..it 436 now. :D :p

P40 stats :
*i.imgur.com/Ud5He1U.png
County stats :
*i.imgur.com/jAAUMQ9.png

LocalT20 :
*i.imgur.com/pEfTpzT.png

Selection status :
*i.imgur.com/WR0jdDw.png

Sometimes the Computer sets funny field settings :D :p
*i.imgur.com/7F8MAMI.png

$hadow

Geek in making
I don't think that anyone has even played a game for more than 4 years or so. I am at 3 and now it is getting difficult every match.
They better not milk this game like AC series.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
So how many digitians playing Don Bradman regularly ?? I am ready to have some online actions. . Add me on steam..

Top Bottom