domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey digit u hav a winner for the most knowledged person in technology .... thanx for ur reply its highly appreciated i didnt know that Mr. Kholi .... damn v r all so dumb here and mr. kholi gave the correct answer to the queston ...

any more smarter guys than mr. kholi or ppl who are dumb enough to give me the answer im looking for

I found he solution ... whois.net will tell u whether the domain name is registered/available

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
its too simple
go to any site like rediff.com, yahoo.com, godaddy.com
which offers u to register domain name
n search the name u want
ifs it free/available it'll tell u otherwise u'll get message "already register"
& well whois.net will give provide u with this info n also with many other info like to whoom it is register too

so its too simple

n stop telling that all r dumb here

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
mAV3 said:
hey digit u hav a winner for the most knowledged person in technology .... thanx for ur reply its highly appreciated i didnt know that Mr. Kholi .... damn v r all so dumb here and mr. kholi gave the correct answer to the queston ...

any more smarter guys than mr. kholi or ppl who are dumb enough to give me the answer im looking for

I found he solution ... whois.net will tell u whether the domain name is registered/available

LOL, its Kohli and not "kholi" :D

If you need accrute DNS info....check Dnsstuff.com. See the WHOIS differnce on WHOIS.net

*www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=microsoft.com
*whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=microsoft&tld=com (SEE THE WHOIS INFO HERE ) :D

Code:
MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZZZ.GET.LAID.AT.[url]WWW.SWINGINGCOMMUNITY.COM[/url]
MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZOMBIED.AND.HACKED.BY.[url]WWW.WEB-HACK.COM[/url]
MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZ.IS.0WNED.AND.HAX0RED.BY.SUB7.NET
MICROSOFT.COM.WILL.LIVE.FOREVER.BECOUSE.UNIXSUCKS.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WILL.BE.SLAPPED.IN.THE.FACE.BY.MY.BLUE.VEINED.SPANNER.NET
MICROSOFT.COM.WILL.BE.BEATEN.WITH.MY.SPANNER.NET

Also dont flame here ;)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Thank god it showed correct whois for my site. ANd when the hell they will start learning that .in domains do exist. I tried whois search on .in domain on whois.net and it returned a blank page!

Anybody knows official .in domain registry link?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
champ_rock said:
ok there is a script on my site.. www.champrock.uk.to/dc it checks bulk domains easily.
.in domain are not checked right now :)

Yaar atleast tell the people on the page that which extensions are supported.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
ADDED .in Registration and Availability Check Service on my Website :) .in is Expensive :p

This is a nice Script to check "Domain availability" aswell :D
*www.cj-design.com/demos/cjdomainwhoisv1/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom