Domain Name Transfer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hi guys, our company is in big trouble in the hands for the jokers in Internetworldwide.org /space2let a fraud web hosting company. for privacy reason I wont tell my company emailid . We got a email on 30th last month that our hosting has expired on 29th :mad: no wonder we were not getting our emails from that date. We had a very bad experience with them from past 2 years, so we decided to transfer the domain to another provider. But those jokers are not giving the EPP code which is required for domain transfer. They say that they will renew the domain name and give the new EPP code. They are "demanding" Rs. 4000+ for domain and hosting renewal. We are currently in negotiation with our client for a new project and this happened. They are clearly blackmailing us. I want to know what can be done to get our domain back legal way.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Legal way will always took a long time. So a better thing will be just throw them the 4000 and let it transfer to some good hosting provider, as you're closer to your next project.

Cause a 4000 bucks isn't a big thing for a company AFAIK. So lets give the money or better report google to blacklist their site....

No legal ways AFAIK....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom