Does MSI 970A-G43 support FX 8350?

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of ordering FX 8350 from Canada. Does the Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 support FX 8350? I couldnt find 8350 in the CPU support list of MSI's page for the MoBo. But it does say that the Motherboard can support CPUs upto 200W TDP. Should I get 8350 or 8320?

Thanks in Advance!

quicky008

Technomancer
If the cpu isn't listed in msi's official product page,there's a very good chance that its unsupported.I'd suggest you verify the compatibility of this cpu with your mobo from other sources before ordering it.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Thats why I opened a thread here. Guess I can call MSI Customer Care or email them in case they dont have a toll free number. I was hoping that someone in digit forums would have been able to help me out.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
You may as well like to go thru this tread about similar issue on MSI forum MSI 970A-G43 - AMD8350 compatible

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Thank You patkim!! It was a very informative thread. Will help other digitians too if they go for this board - which I definitely wont suggest. Cant believe I bought such a crappy MoBo!! :( Guess I'll stick to a 95W TDP CPU - FX 8300!

Top Bottom