Does AUX cable really matter ?

drsamratroy

Broken In
Well i am planning to replace my old 2metre AUX cable with a new one. I was going through Flipkart & Ebay & was surprised to see such a wide variation in the prices & no decent review in the net to actually say whether there is much difference between a 100rs & 500rs cable. So i decided to post it here so that the experts can provide some clarity on it. I will be using the cable to play music from my phone & lappie in my 2.1 stereo & would require a minimum 2m length. guys any idea?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I like this one,

Bandridge BAL3301 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Cable 1 m - Bandridge: Flipkart.com

The quality is more than enough for the price I paid.

sarita95

Broken In
Why not try 1st with this one: Buy Online | 3.5Mm MAle Stereo JACK TO JACK Audio Cable 1m Lead-3.5mm (1/8 inch) (Male to Male)| At Lowest Price In India

OP
D

drsamratroy

Broken In
I like this one,

Bandridge BAL3301 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Cable 1 m - Bandridge: Flipkart.com

The quality is more than enough for the price I paid.

Thanks for the reco...but the length is too short for my purpose. i need a minimum 2 m length. After browsing thru net i found these two to my liking...
*www.cromaretail.com/Ultra-Prolink-UL105G-0200-2-m-35-mm-AUX-Cable-(Black)-pc-15967-611.aspx#

High Quality Stereo Male TO Stereo Male AUX Cable 3 5mm TO 3 5mm 5 Meter | eBay

What do you think?

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
To be honest with you, I have a cable I bought for 120 bucks from a local shop. I don't really find issues in the sound output. If you aren't going to use it with a high end amp and speakers, I would say you walk into your local electrical shop, and buy a cable of the required length. It's cheap enough that you wouldn't feel too bad if it goes bad in a few months.

Top Bottom