Does a Phone with these requirements exist???

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Hello people,

Am looking to buy a phone by Diwali this year. I have certain requirements. Was just wondering if a phone currently exists which meets all my requirements? If not you can also suggest any upcoming phone that would meet all these requirements.

1. Price under 35,000 rs

2. Screen - FHD+ (1080 x 2400) Amoled 10 bit panel with hdr10+ / dolby vision. Should support content in Netflix / youtube / Amazon prime video.

3. Gorilla glass 3 protection or better

4. Refresh rate - Minimum 120 Hz

5. Android 12 out of the box with 2 major Android updates guaranteed.

6. OS - Should be an Ad free experience

7. Speakers - Dual sterio speakers (dolby atoms support bonus)

8. Battery capacity - Minimum 4500 mah

9. Charging - Minimum 60 watts fast charging support and phone should come with the same power charger in box.

10. Processor - Any tried and tested processor with lag-free performance and with history of NO heating issues.

11. Bonus if phone has built in cooling solution.

12. Primary camera with OIS

13. 5g support with atleast 7 bands

14. In-display finger print scanner

15. 8gb ram minimum

16. 128 gb storage minimum

Samsung A52s 5G, boots android 11, but will be supported till android 14. Charging is slow at 25W but should meet all other requirements.

Look up videos on how to reduce unnecessary notifications from apps even further in Samsung devices.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Realme Gt neo 3/ oneplus 10r available with all the features except dolby vision price is a bit high, need to wait till sale for that price

Last edited:
OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Samsung A52s 5G, boots android 11, but will be supported till android 14. Charging is slow at 25W but should meet all other requirements.

Look up videos on how to reduce unnecessary notifications from apps even further in Samsung devices.
Thanks brother, I had looked at that phone. Only concern was the slow charging and non inclusion of a charger in the box. After being used to a phone that charges full in 30 mins, difficult to wait for 1 hr 30 mins.

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Realme Gt neo 3/ oneplus 10r available with all the features except dolby vision price is a bit high, need to wait till sale for that price
I have not read good things about oneplus 10r and honestly after oneplus 8t, no oneplus phone feels like one.

Thanks brother, I had looked at that phone. Only concern was the slow charging and non inclusion of a charger in the box. After being used to a phone that charges full in 30 mins, difficult to wait for 1 hr 30 mins.
Take your call on that, for me its not an issue in S20 FE as it lasts me 24hrs, even on a heavy day will last from morning till night.

But does the Samsung phone play hdr content without any issues on Netflix / youtube / prime video?
Yes, DV is just one standard. Samsung supports HDR & HDR10+.

*www.gsmarena.com/nothing_phone_(1)-11636.php

charging is 33w tho
IMO Nothing Phone is not worth buying at all. It is the first phone from a new company, so more reason to avoid it. From what I remember, when OP started, OP 3T was the first device which was good overall to be recommended to normal people.

Nothing's initial reviews seem good, but pricing is bad IMO. When A52s 5G exists, hard to justify spending on nothing:
Compare Nothing phone (1) vs. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G vs. vivo iQOO Neo 6 - GSMArena.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get a Poco F4, flash a custom rom and get a USB-C dac like either of these:
*www.notebookcheck.net/Small-and-smaller-Two-mobile-USB-C-DACs-from-Sharkoon-tested.488988.0.html

123hero

In the zone
IMO Nothing Phone is not worth buying at all. It is the first phone from a new company, so more reason to avoid it. From what I remember, when OP started, OP 3T was the first device which was good overall to be recommended to normal people.

Nothing's initial reviews seem good, but pricing is bad IMO. When A52s 5G exists, hard to justify spending on nothing:
Compare Nothing phone (1) vs. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G vs. vivo iQOO Neo 6 - GSMArena.com
Nothing phone would have been okay at INR 25-28k range considering that its build quality is the only decent differentiator.

Nope, not falling for the Glyph, seems gimmicky and the novelty will soon wear off.

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Take your call on that, for me its not an issue in S20 FE as it lasts me 24hrs, even on a heavy day will last from morning till night.

Yes, DV is just one standard. Samsung supports HDR & HDR10+.
True, it's the only phone that meets most of my requirements. Is there any upcoming phone that I need to keep an eye out for as I have time till diwali this year?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Nothing phone is more of gimmick. What is something usefull in it? That glyph is a fad will be over within 1-2 hr. After buying it. Neither are its ringtones too good. Hardware is mediocre. Cosmetic features as a selling point dont work.

True, it's the only phone that meets most of my requirements. Is there any upcoming phone that I need to keep an eye out for as I have time till diwali this year?
With phone launches happening almost every month for Chinese brands, who knows what might launch by Diwali, still a lot of months ahead of us. A53 is worse than A52s, so don't consider that (weak SoC). A73 is too overpriced. Likely no decent launch from Samsung except a price cut on A73.

IMO Samsung's One UI is the best android UI followed by stock android in 2nd (because of lack of features), then MIUI & BBK OSes.

Top Bottom