Does a Phone with these requirements exist???

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
With phone launches happening almost every month for Chinese brands, who knows what might launch by Diwali, still a lot of months ahead of us. A53 is worse than A52s, so don't consider that (weak SoC). A73 is too overpriced. Likely no decent launch from Samsung except a price cut on A73.

IMO Samsung's One UI is the best android UI followed by stock android in 2nd (because of lack of features), then MIUI & BBK OSes.
Am currently seeing Samsung A52s at around 28k on amazon. Is that a good price or does it go for lower?

Am definitely not considering the A53.

In terms of Chinese manufacturers, am only interested in realme. Any idea how the software updates are on realme phones? And how many years of OS updates do they usually guarantee?

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
Nothing phone is more of gimmick. What is something usefull in it? That glyph is a fad will be over within 1-2 hr. After buying it. Neither are its ringtones too good. Hardware is mediocre. Cosmetic features as a selling point dont work.
Agreed brother but atleast they are trying something. Let's see how their next couple of phone launches go.

Am currently seeing Samsung A52s at around 28k on amazon. Is that a good price or does it go for lower?

Am definitely not considering the A53.

In terms of Chinese manufacturers, am only interested in realme. Any idea how the software updates are on realme phones? And how many years of OS updates do they usually guarantee?
A52s is decently priced now, but Prime day sale is coming on 23, so just wait. This had 3 OS updates, now 2 left after android 12. A53 & A73 will get till android 16 though.

Realme provides 2 OS upgrades, like Realme 9 pro+ is good for 25k, saw it on sale + card offers for 20k.

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
A52s is decently priced now, but Prime day sale is coming on 23, so just wait. This had 3 OS updates, now 2 left after android 12. A53 & A73 will get till android 16 though.

Realme provides 2 OS upgrades, like Realme 9 pro+ is good for 25k, saw it on sale + card offers for 20k.
Sounds good just wanted clarification on one more thing, if I get the Samsung A52s and put it on charge over night and go to sleep. Say the battery is fully charged in 1 hr 30 mins, will the charging then automatically cut off to the phone once the phone is fully charged and till I take it off charging after waking up?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
There is a battery setting in Samsung S20FE where you can limit the charging at 85%. So leaving phone connected to charger overnight is fine. But I stopped leaving phone on connected to charger overnight because of my paranoia :ashamed:

OP
S

ssj4karan

Journeyman
There is a battery setting in Samsung S20FE where you can limit the charging at 85%. So leaving phone connected to charger overnight is fine. But I stopped leaving phone on connected to charger overnight because of my paranoia :ashamed:
I know for a fact on my oneplus 8t, the charging automatically cuts off once the phone is fully charged irrespective of it being connected to a charger. So was curious to know if other brands have implemented this technique yet in their phones

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Just another thing would be that once the charging is completed till 85%, the phone will stop charging. If the battery drops to 84%, it will charge again till 85%. This may happen several times based on the background activity in phone. But don't need to worry too much about it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I know for a fact on my oneplus 8t, the charging automatically cuts off once the phone is fully charged irrespective of it being connected to a charger. So was curious to know if other brands have implemented this technique yet in their phones
IIRC this is common in all phones since high capacity batteries started to appear.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I now use a smart plug with timer set to turn off after 1-1.5 hours(depending on battery left) so even if I leave the mobile with charger plugged in late at night it is still no issue. :)

Top Bottom