Do YOU click on AD's provided by AD Sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejass

tHe rEacTioN iS hEaTinG
Well this thing is rotating in my mind for the past several days :D I have made 16$ in 10 Days via AD Sense (No fraud click and All user driven clicks).

Now a days each and everyone knows about AD Sense. Even I click on AD's on other sites only under the following cases:

* If the site is providing free services and I gets impressed by their services, so instead of donating them (as I don't have any credit card and verified Paypal Account:D), I click on their AD's in order to pay tribute for their services.

* In very very exceptional cases, when I think this AD is displaying something that can be helpful to me, than I click on them. Say, if I am on a CAT Blog/Site and the AD's display Free online Tests for CAT 08 and 09 than only I click them.

Apart from the above 2 cases I never click on AD's even when it's displaying WIn 10,000$ :D

So this is mine psychological aspect of clicking AD's. What's your's? Do you gotta same attitude as mine?

If yes than for sure AD Sense/AD Services are less in yield as compared to their launch (when people gets fascinated after seeing a flash based multicolored and eye catching AD's :D)

Please be free to give out your frank opinions.

U jokin..naa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom