Do you believe?...

What about the beliefs

• Yeah! They are really true!

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Nope, they are fools who believe in beliefs!

Votes: 44 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
goobimama said:
Just want to live a good life, that's all.
... And faith, according to me, is essential to live a good life.

Remember - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

That, for me, is enough to float one's boat. Cheers.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
i do not believe in beliefs.... i belief in myself and reality...

-SUDE

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I do not believe in all this crap. I just live a carefree life. I am an 'Arya Samaji', so there is another reason to not believe in all these inconsequential beliefs.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
poll is not appropriate..
the guy who started is just thinking of himself.there should be one or two more choices

Venom

Journeyman
Makes me wanna see "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" again, to question the ultimate computer, "What will be the end of this thread" ?

avinandan

Broken In
Well for God's sake (Even if he doesn't exist). This is the DIGIT FORUM. A forum for geeks and geeks (like me) do not and should not believe in superstitions and blind faith.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Personally, no I don't believe in any of that stuff. Also, I find it very hard to take someone seriously who thinks their life is dictated by the movement of planets and stars and what not...

Not to mention refusing to wear a particular colour because its unlucky for them...or an extra vowel will be changing their fortunes.

If you want to change your fortunes, quit mucking around and start working your arse off, no two ways about it!!!

rajasekharan

Youngling
faith and science is just a pat of our life....the truth is that since the existence of human beings to till date....NONE knows what happens to one after death. Where the soul is ???, whats the thinking system that we have????,....stuffs like that....religion tries to give an explanation to that and science tries the same too...{(just like in geek sense for u all guys)...its like two O.S, both are good in where it stands, and none is with out flaws, its just personal preference, thats all}, ....i always try to be neutral when it comes in case of religion, topic about nationality, race etc....one small move can deeply hurt the other, and after all i hardly know the other person too...i just respect what the other persons view as it is..................:)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
How many people have been to a place by the name of Gurpur? Its a small 'devasthan' and is open to people from all sects and castes. There is a 'pooja' done and after that, one of the priest, they say 'Uske sharir mein Bhagwan aate hain.'(sry, i dnt know how to put that in English). I have myself been there and it was predicted there that I will get a merit seat in MBBS in Mumbai, and this was back in 1997-98(when I was in ) when I used to score 57%. But afterwards, I did secure it in 2005 in the first attempt itself!

There are many such incidents with others as well.

If anybody wants to know more about this place and wants to visit it, plz let me know. I will be happy to help you.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

if U want to know more about places like that..just google ....there are many places in india belonging to several religions....

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i can't say about this..coz some occasion these beliefs become true n sometimes they don;t....i think i partially believe in these stuf..atleast for timepass......

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
I never used to believe in astrology. But for the last few years
I had my own ups and downs and it was predicted. I am no way
encouraging what some believe as "superstition". But this turned
true in my life.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Astrology and superstitions are for people with very feeble mind who dont take reason as a tool on which wheels of existence exists.
In this age of reason just for once use your mind and think broad and experiment.
The truth is not very far from the fog of unreasoning and fear.

anni

Broken In
during my lakshmi puja with coconut, suddenly my coconut crack from center. only half part not full. is it a miracle. i mean, is lakshmi maa came from coconut?? so i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom