Do You believe in Horoscope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
In an experiment, people were asked to send in their details, for a free 'special' horoscope reading.
Now instead of calculating their horoscopes, they (all of them) were secretly sent the horoscope of serial rapist and murderer.

Over 80% claimed that the horoscope(of the serial killer) matched their personality perfectly :lol:

Saw this in history channel a while ago.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i dont believe in god and i dont believe in future telling
BUT
i dont know how they do it but many things are true

R2K

In the Zone
sometimes things written in daily horoscope section in newspapers comes true in my case

i wonder how the hell does it work

R2K

In the Zone
Why/How do newbies ALWAYS bump old threads?:mad:

A good thread-discussion here, nonetheless:)

bumping old threads is not an offence icame across this thread and found it to be interesting

and don't insult me calling a newbie .everyone here was a newbie at the beginning;-)

serakac

Right off the assembly line
Do You believe in Horoscope

NO, Its up to you. some people just keep on believing in horoscopes. They are really crazy. Most of the people don’t believe in astrology is because of they mostly exposure to astrology is probably Sun Sign columns in our daily local newspaper. Astrology is not your daily horoscope. How could 1/12th of the world's population have the same fate as you? Real Astrology is so much more. Your personality has a bit of every sign and every planet, in a blend of elements unique to you. In fact, astrology is a much unregulated area of study, and a lot of extraordinarily simple-minded ideas get passed off as astrology.
-----------------------
sera

*www.drivenwide.comGuaranteed ROI

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
BUMP AGAIN!!
I think this thread is great and discussion should go on this topic!!

And look what I found,:-D:-D

*www.hinduastrology.com/jupiteryantra/jupiteryantra.asp :-D

So anybody got positive result in anything??:-D

amitash

Intel OCer
Astrology is shear crap...ppl only count the hits, not the misses...Whatever astrologers say, theres a 50% probability that it may happen....I can tell you now that: "you are going to fall down tomorow"...there is always a probability that its going to happen, you can predict anything if thats the case...If you happen to fall tomorow, you will remember me and say: "Omfg!, he was right!, he is a genius!"....If you dont fall, then you wont even remember that i made a "prediction"....If you are a staunch believer, then i request you to go to your fav/most trusted astrologer and ask him to predict as much as he can for a month...Write down everything he says and chek things off, as and when they are done....Then youll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom