Do You believe in Horoscope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
when they says things which is/was happened in my life clearly-how cant I believe :p
^ but this is my experiance only.as much as 90% true for my case :-|
is science or what :?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
M$ will become fully open source. Thats the horoscope for M$. Do you belive it ?

nix

nopes, i dont believe in al that vastu and horoscope stuffs...i believe that i am what i am because of me and me alone.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I believe in all good stuff written in it about me (Like I will have lots of affairs and finally marry a air hostess/pilot.) and never belive in bad stuff like I will die at the age of 95, I dont wanna die so young. :D.

planetcall

Indian by heart
A few teens having some degree of fanfare with modern science text and Television cant deny the scientific advances of india. We have fairly debated over it before. Vaastu and Jyotish definitely are science and they have evolved with our great civilization. Dont forget that Jyotish was aware of planetary movements and inclinations on their axis much before any of your modern western scientist was born. So to give such a flat remark over something you dont even care to gather slightest of the knowledge, think again !
I certainly refrain myself using any adjectives but some over intelligent geeks can indeed immediately call others fool because they think they are smart enough. WTF !

karnivore

in your face..
^^There is a difference between astronomy and astrology. Don't mix them up. What astrology attempts to do, can be done with any random set of events, astronomy has nothing to do with it. In fact the use of astronomy for this bull$hit is nothing but a subtle ruse, to give it a scientific spin.

Tell me, what has any planetary position got to do with what is going to happen tomorrow, in a human's life. Show me the cause-effect.

+1 to praka and planet call .............

@karnivore........u need cause effect ?? just tell me how can moon's gravitation affects tides in sea from such a distance? Astrology is not completely crap.....but the roadside astrologers(fakers) have made it look like crap.......... if u dnt believe in it then its fine for u ....but no1 has right to call others fools just because of their own ignorance on this subject.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Mixing science with thier ideas and catapulting to new height is no new thing in country like idea where religion takes the driver seat.whatever yöü say will be taken as fact. So its all depends upon yöü . I dont belive in them.
If yöü would have seen apocalypto then yöü know what those ancient people belived and how they react to eclipse will grossly tell yöü the current situation of india and its religious tradition

karnivore

in your face..
harryneopotter said:
..just tell me how can moon's gravitation affects tides in sea from such a distance?

U could hav done better than to ask this silly question. Well since u asked, here goes. The tides in sea are the result of moons gravitational pull. Gravitation, my friend, is a proven and documented, force. There is no doubt about it.

Let me repeat my question once more.
..what has any planetary position got to do with what is going to happen tomorrow, in a human's life
In other words, how is our future determined by planetary position.

And i am not even asking - if Mercury,Jupiter, Saturn and Venus have effect on our lives, why not Pluto, Uranus, Neptune. How come, Rahu and Ketu, which are basically two points in time, and not any spacial bodies, have effect on us. And how, in this fuking milky way, EARTH IS THE CENTRE.

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
^^
I wonder how much you tried to find the answer before publishing your judgment based on your tunnel vision. Astrology in india comes from the same family which is credited to have progressed remarkably in various other fields. They were far smarter than many of the modern scientists and there are a number of examples to establish that.
karnivore said:
And i am not even asking - if Mercury,Jupiter, Saturn and Venus have effect on our lives, why not Pluto, Uranus, Neptune. How come, Rahu and Ketu, which are basically two points in time, and not any spacial bodies, have effect on us.
If you are not asking then are you trying to state it ? your expression doesnt seems to be so. I wonder how much you know about great science of astrology that you put your thumb over something which has been unquestioned since 5000 years of established continuation. Yes! our ancient scientists did consider earth as the center of the universe and there was a definite reason for that which probably none of your school books taught you and you were never given any knowledge over our ancient science. I wonder how can people call themselves follower of science when they dont even have the minimal ability to ponder ?
For your last question in bold here is a reply...

Earth as the centre
The Vedic astrologer was aware that nothing in the universe was stationary. It was, therefore, irrelevant to attempt to pick up a fixed point in the sky, and consider the movements of earth and other heavenly bodies in relation to such a point. He, therefore, considered the position and movement of all heavenly bodies in relation to the earth itself, which was his residence. It is no wonder then that Indian astronomy and astrology consider the earth as the centre, and all other heavenly bodies moving around it in one manner or the other. The Indian astronomy is thus geocentric and not heliocentric which latter considers the Sun as the centre. The Indian astronomer does appreciate the Sun to be the centre of the solar system, but he also appreciates that the Sun, the solar system, as well as the stars are all moving. Hence he considered the pole star Dhruva as the point of relative fixity at the centre of heavenly bodies in the galaxy. With such profound appreciation of astronomy, one can'ts attribute ignorance of the earthly movements to the ancient Indian astronomer.

Code:
Source: *www.aryabhatt.com/vediclessons/vediclesson3.htm

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
ya i believe and follow it too....
but dont believe on so called GOD :p
imo astrology and vedic astrology both are different studies, and vedic astro. interpret more acurate than western astrology....
if u go through lal kitab then u come to know how gr8 our vedic astro. are

Last edited:
OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
almighty said:
if u go through lal kitab then u come to know how gr8 our vedic astro. are

there's a computer center in mah city and they hav written LAL KITAB MEIN MAHIR...

Wat is lal kitab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom