Do you believe BlackBerry Classic has more Power & Control than ever before?

ashusood331

Broken In
Hello Guys,

Recently Blackberry has launched BlackBerry Classic mobile. And most of the customers believe that in this mobile has more power and control than ever before. Whats your opinion.

R2K

In the Zone
Before 8 years owning a blackberry device was considered cool and to some extent a high status symbol. Now its just the opposite

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Do you believe BlackBerry Classic has more Power & Control than ever before?

Wow I see alot of hate towards Blackberry these days
those saying its dying etc dont have a clue about its Enterprise department or QNX which are still making profits while its consumer front and image is diminished but now coming back up
Sony and samsung itself have shown interest in Blackberrys Enterprise and Security divisions
If you love your own specific OS/brand of phones doesnt mean everything else is crap,
some of us actually like to try out other non-mainstream products because their offerings are unique
keep an open mind,some people take efforts to make these "crap" products and there a few of us who like and need it

The classic may not have very high end hardware etc but it has decent specs and an amazing physical keyboard
also BB10,ios and WP dont need high end hardware ,only android does(BB10 does need 1.5-2gb ram to function though but cpu-wise its lighter)
the only con with BB10 is apps,apps which require google play services may not run properly or at all
otherwise for people who want a secure handset with a great keyboard and doesnt need to play alot of games and "young generation" apps will always eye blackberry
I myself have a Z10 as a backup handset at home and im satisfied with it other than the lack of OTG(only newer phones have it),I dont need alot of games either so I love the look and feel of the Z10

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Guys,

Recently Blackberry has launched BlackBerry Classic mobile. And most of the customers believe that in this mobile has more power and control than ever before. Whats your opinion.

its basically bringing back long missed features of pre-BB10 BBos back to Blackberry phones

Top Bottom